Ch. 10- Are They Already Dead?

Quick A/N) Guys, I watched  Maddie and Mackenzie's final episode of Dance Moms last night.(season 6 episode 18)    I'm not exaggerating I literally cried 3 times. During Kenzie's last solo, during Maddie's last solo, and when they all hugged and said, "Guess I'm losing my best friends, huh." ITS SO SAD!

If you guys don't have cable and you want to watch Dance Moms (like me) : Here are some links...

www.lifetime.com if you go here you can click Dance Moms and watch all the episodes for free except for a couple of them.

You can also google search Dailymotion dance moms season 6 episode 18 (or whatever episode you want) and watch for free there. It's a bit laggy but you can see the episodes that are locked on Lifetime. 

Without further ado.... HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Chloe's POV:

Thank God for Maddie. I mean, this whole plan had been my idea, but I got scared. At least Maddie had taken over. I was standing, thinking about this in the complete darkness of the basement stairwell I was standing on. I heard Maddie turn off the water and close the door. Then she went over and opened and closed the door. I strained and heard her soft footsteps pattering towards the door I was behind, but then I heard Abby.

"MADDIE." She yelled, probably waking up the rest of the girls.

"I expected you to go straight back and I trusted you! Why are you out here?" She pried. She was livid and I was so scared for her. 

"I forgot my hairtie in the bathroom," Maddie said innocently. 

"Oh. Well then go get it I guess. I always knew you wouldn't disobey me." Abby said as I breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Thanks Abby." Maddie chirped. 

"Wait, Maddie, come back. I've been itching to tell you something." Abby tells her as she makes her way back to "get her hair tie" 

"I can't hold in this news any longer. Tomorrow we're moving to a bigger facility and the new studios are coming to compete!" Abby says. She's so giddy that it's strange.

I can't help but be nervous. What if all these dancers are so much better than me? Finally Abby goes back into her room and the little light I can see from under the door disappears. She's finally gone to sleep. 

A fingernail running down the door startles me and I open it just a crack. Much to my relief, it's Maddie.

"Okay, let's go." She says.

"Good job Mads. Ya know, tricking her." I say softly.

"Thanks." She replies as we reach the bottom of the stairs, or what we thought was the bottom. There was a strange metal door at the bottom of the steps. 

Cautiously I stepped over there and opened it. I knew it wasn't a smart move but I was desperate. What we saw terrified us. 

"Paige!" I squeaked. 

"Chloe," she called in a raspy voice. "Help."

She was sitting on a metal beam as wide as two of her fingers, holding on for dear life and there was no way to get to her.

"Oh Paige!" Maddie screams, where's Jojo?" 

I see a single tear run down Paige's flushed cheek. 

"She couldn't hold on." She whispered pointing downward and almost losing her own balance.

"Stay still!" I urged, but then my eyes followed her pointing finger down to the ground and there lay Jojo, in the floor of spikes for those who fell.