Ch. 17- Rehearsals and Regrets

A/N) Since it's been a while, you might wanna reread the previous actual chapter before this to refresh yourselves. Just a suggestion:)

Kendall's POV:

I was honestly just happy that this cute boy Jackson was in my group with me. I saw him eyeing Maddie, but I can make that boy change his mind. Maddie cant just have everything. Paige was in my group too. Eh. So was another girl. I don't even remember who.

"Group One, head to studio B and Gianna will come teach your choreography." Abby said, referring to us. She was extra loud today. Yikes.

We all shuffled into the other studio, nobody saying anything except me.

"Hi! I'm Kendall." I said boldly to Jackson.

"Hey," he replied, smiling.

"So! Which building is your bunk in?" I asked him, trying to make conversation.

"Well, we just got here, so all of us guys' bunks are going to be in the Blue building." He told me.

"Hey that's right next to mine,I'm red!" I said, my eyes lighting up.

"Cool! Maybe sometime we could-" his words were cut off by Gianna yelling.

"You have 10 seconds to stretch. We have no time to waste, and I don't care if you pull a muscle from not being warmed up. Just hurry!" She screamed. Wow. This whole "competition" really changed her.

I rapidly lowered myself into all three of my splits, rolling my ankles and wrists, and crossing my arms across me. Not a proper warmup, but oh well.

The rest of the first session was kind of a blur. For the first time I was finding my zone! I didn't hear anything except for the instructions. I was nailing all my turns for once, and I felt my body flowing better with the music! Something had finally clicked. Remembering the steps was suddenly so easy, and now I have that extra room to focus on facials. I smiled. Watch out Maddie.

Kendall K's not out of the running. In fact, she's right at your heels.

Another chapter tomorrow! I promise there will be unless like, there's a natural disaster or I explode or die or something like that :)