The Signs As Mermaids pt 2

{Part 1 is in my other zodiac book, "Zodiac Signs, Scenarios and More"}

Aries: Has probably pissed off the Mer-king on more than one occasion

Taurus: Grumpy and lies on their back all day but can sing pretty well.

Gemini: Talkative, friendly, gets along with everyone, eats everything but is still thin from swimming so much.

Cancer: Collects treasures from sunken ships and takes care of all the sea creatures!!!

Leo: Stares at themselves in a mirror all day and has a million friends but accidentally gets into fights.

Virgo: Intellectual mermaid, always reading and exploring new things and is obsessed with astronomy.

Libra: Literally always combing their hair and swimming with their friends, always keeps the peace.

Scorpio: Really dark mermaid but super beautiful and mysterious with a dark past.

Sagittarius: Always swimming at 100 mph and getting themselves into trouble, always happy.

Capricorn: Hates humans and warns everyone to stay away!!!

Aquarius: Unhealthy obsession with humans, collects human things, always exploring shipwrecks. Has tried to shape shift into a human before.

Pisces: Happy mermaid that can communicate with fish and blows bubbles towards the surface when humans are around.