Prologue

Hi, so my name is Dan. I am 17 years old and I live at home with my dad and my little brother Kellin. My mother passed away last year due to cancer, and since then my dad has started drinking. And my dad and alcohol doesn't mix, he becomes violent to not me, but my little brother. My brother Kellin is 8 years old and he is terrified of life because of my dad. He didn't start being abusive until my mom got cancer. My mom couldn't stop it because well, she was dying and didn't have the strength to make him stop. I still loved my mom though because I knew, no matter what my dad says, it wasn't our fault she got cancer.

My dad got a girlfriend after two months of my mom passing. She was okay at first but she soon started using my family for money. She was terrible to me and my brother but of course my dad isn't care at all. He believes her over his kids. Hell, if we were to die and he had to give her up for us to live, we would be dead.

So now you know about my home life. So this is my school life.

Hi my name is Dan. I'm the happiest kid I can be. I don't get bullied, I have 2 best friends, Chris and pj. They are dating so I get left out a lot but that's okay. I have a hopeless crush on a straight boy named Phil Lester.

And yes he is straight because he has a girlfriend named Kenzie. (AN: She's my irl BFF so no hate.)
Kenzie is beautiful don't get me wrong. She has beautiful long brown hair and the prettiest eyes and smile. She isn't rude if anything she's the nicest girl at school. This is why her and Phil have been together for 2 years now. They are the schools power duo.

I've always thought about befriending her so I can hang out with Phil, since I'm not out as gay no one should be worried about me. But whenever Phil is near me I go into stupid ass mode. I pull my sleeves down last my hands, scared someone will see my cuts, I look down while walking which causes me to either run into things or fall flat on my face.

Oh yeah and I'm selectively mute. I can talk, but I only talk to people I'm comfortable with or known for my whole life such as, Chris, pj, Kellin, my dad and a few others.

So now you know who I am.

And I guess you'll be hearing a lot about my junior year in highschool journey.

-
Yep! New phan story because I have no life tbh. All books will be updated Tuesday!!

Oh and check out popsiclifford ! (She's Kenzie in this book btw)

QOTD: on a scale from 1-10 how excited are you for Dan and Phil being on tour?

AOTD: 100000000000