Chapter 2

I know I said it would be an unsure project, it still is. but I wrote another chapter. I hope you enjoy it. 

TUUUTTUUUTTUUU "for crying out loud, why is that alarm so loud?" I yelled out, puling the pillow over my head. Reaching over to my nightstand I tried to find my phone. When I finally found my phone I tried to swipe the screen so I could sleep for a bit longer, but when the alarm sounded a second time I had to get up, so reluctantly I got out of bed and into bathroom of my hotel room.

Half an hour later I was showered and ready for my day to record, our last day in Austria. I headed downstairs, my coat and handbag slung over my arm and into the restaurant of our hotel.

I hadn't counted on seeing the lads from last night, neither had I expected to see them at breakfast or late breakfast, deciding to ignore them, my morning moods wasn't really you wanted to deal with anyway and I hadn't had my cup of tea or food yet.

So I dropped my stuff at a table for two and walked by the buffet table, but apparently one of the three hadn't gotten the memo. "morning." I heard a gruff irish voice say behind. "mmm." I muttered, my morning mood in full swing.

"not really a morning person?" Glen asked. "no, not really." I admitted with a grumble. "like danny." Glen pointed out. "let me guess, you're a morning person?" I asked, looking at him from the corner of my eye.

"something like that." He chuckled, making me scrunch up my face and shake my head. "you're exactly like Danny." He pointed out, nodding his head back, raising my eyebrow at him, he just chuckled at me and took my plate out of my hands. "what do you think you're doing?" I asked, trying to snatch it back. "carrying your breakfast for you." he pointed out, emphasizing with holding my plate with breakfast on it.

"I can see that, I'm not stupid." I snapped, trying to snatch my plate again. "I'm blond , not stupid." I added, when he held my plate out of reach. "join us." he suggested, motioning my plate to their table, I saw that I think they were called Rodney and Ben were sitting with them, Danny was apparently having as much of a tough time as me, swatting away mark's hand.

"What is my stuff doing there?" I asked, only noticing my handbag and coat hanging of the back of a chair next to an empty one. "you don't have to go and get it anymore." He pointed out. "you do know that arguing with non-morning people can be dangerous right." I warned, looking up at him from behind my lashes.

"If you can deal with that." He said, pointing his thumb back to the table. "you can deal with any non-morning people." He claimed. "I doubt that." I muttered, pouring myself a glass of orange juice. "come on." He said, ushering me with him as he held my elbow in his soft hold. Grumbling things under my breath he should be happy he couldn't hear and understand I followed.

"morning," nearly every single person, except for Danny said, more were more chipper then others, but still, none were as cheerful as Glen. "and here I thought you were the sweetest and caring one." I muttered under my breath, not having meant to say it out loud, but I had to much of the amusement of the people at the table.

"ever heard of don't poke the sleeping dogs." I muttered, sitting down, trying to shield my eyes from them with my hands, me elbows on the table. "I'd review my opinion; he hasn't got compassion with people like us." Danny muttered, looking up at me, from his place opposite of me.

"I think I should." I agreed, looking at glen from the corner of my eye. "Amelia." Marcus greeted with a nod of his head, he was my sound man, normally my camera man and director shouldn't be far behind. They had learned in the three weeks we had worked together already that I wasn't worth anything in the morning and that you better left me alone for the first hour.