Chapter 8

I apologise. I know I haven't updated in a while, I have 7 other stories outside of here and all of them need to get some attention. It's with some sadness that I post this chapter, as I said before I know lots of people read it, I can see that but none of you tell me what you think. On other stories I do get some feedback so I don't know if I'll continue. Like I said, I have 7 other stories just outside of wattpad, excluding the one's on here. My attention will go to the most loved one. 

outside of that I really hope you like this one. and please let me know what you thnk of it. 

­­So for the next few days, Glen and I were only able to talk over the phone, FaceTime, texts. Both of our schedule filled to the brim with appointments and research.

"Are you absolutely sure?" I asked, looking at Neil across the table. "yes, go and be with your boyfriend. our hard work paid off and now we have a day extra to our weekend. I only have an hour more work and then I'm going to Sterling and see Trudi and the kids." He smiled at me in a fatherly manner.

Our hard work had indeed paid off. Normally we should have finished tomorrow. But the hard and long working hours had paid off and we were ready a day early. Which meant we had off on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, thank god. I asked him if he'd bring the book with him when he came back and ran out of the room as I heard him chuckle behind me.

I knew Glen was in the studio, so I walked to a waiting cab, got in and drove to mark's place. I'd surprise him. "Amelia?" Rina said, surprised to see me at her front door. "hey, I'm not bothering am I, we're done a day early and I wanted to surprise Glen." I explained, a kind smile growing on her face.

"Of course not, he'll definitely be surprised." She chuckled, motioning for me to get it. "you know the way." She chucked. It surprised me how much I had actually missed him. we'd only slept together that one night, but It had been enough to give me a small taste of it. How good it had felt to sleep in the arms of the guy I was now sure I loved, not that I'd tell him that yet.

Knocking on the door to the 'men cave' I chuckled when I saw Dan's surprised face. "is he here?" I whispered, putting my finger against my lips. "yea, he's in the recording room, come in." he whispered. "he'll not expect this." He pointed out.

"our hard work this week paid off and now I have three days off." I told him. "thank god, he was getting unbearable." Danny chuckled, waving at Mark over his shoulder. "that bad?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Li?" I heard a voice say behind me, recognizing Glen's voice. I turned around, shrieking when I felt myself being lifted off the ground. His lips falling onto mine in a split second, stunned at the speed of things I didn't kiss him back immediately. But once I knew what was happening I kissed him back, with the same eagerness as he was.

"what are you doing here?" he asked, his arms around my waist, looking at me, a grin on his face. "well we finished a day early, so Neil threw me out of our room and send me to you." I told him.

"remind me to thank him." He said. "I will" I smiled. Nodding my head; "he'll head to Sterling for the next three day, I'll be the only one remaining here. The crew is already gone to England." I pointed out. "nice; so I have you to myself." He pointed out. "mmm." I confirmed nodding my head.

Glen looked over my shoulder with a look I didn't really know, but I found out what he'd been doing. "Get out of here." Mark laughed. "make sure I don't see your face here for the next three days. As yours." He finished with his eyes on Danny. Seemed like everyone would be getting some time off.