Chapter 3

Thanks for the two likes, I appreciate it. I hope you like the chapter. 

With sunglasses covering my eyes we made our way to the car that bring us to the airport. "could we ride with you?" I heard the lads from The Script ask outside the car, while I was hiding in the back of the two vans, having overslept, not having had breakfast wasn't putting my mood in any good direction.

And the chipper one of the band had to notice me and get in next to me. "Morning."

"not in the mood." I muttered, looking to the other side, letting my head rest against the window, closing my eyes.

"bad morning?" he asked, "for the love of God, could you keep quiet for five minutes?" I nearly begged, not even turning my head around. "alright." He muttered. "If you value your life, I wouldn't bother her for at least an hour." William told him. "Shut up William." I muttered under my breath, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"she's in a mood." Jake muttered. "she didn't have breakfast and overslept." Neil said, smiling at me through the window. "leave her a bit." He added. "the day I see her friends I'm going to ask how they deal with her." Marcus asked, they were really enjoying doing this.

"they know what's good for them." I muttered under my breath, thinking of my three best friends, although Liam the only guy, really knew how to push my buttons. "How many friends live still in Belgium?" Glen asked. "three, there my best friends, but we also know that we need to give each other space so we can chase our dream." I explained, looking at him, through my shades.

"that's the best way to do it." he smiled. "here, you need it more than me." He said, handing me his foam cup with a lid on. "no, I can't." I shook my head, "it's yours." I muttered. "Come on, I'm not sick and you probably haven't drunk anything yet. It's just tea." He explained, giving me his in a way I had to take it or it would be over both of our laps. "thanks." I smiled, gratefully, pushing back my shades.

"Your welcome." He smiled back as I sipped the tea, it surprisingly it was exactly like I took it. "I hope It's not too bad?" he asked. "no, it's exactly like I'd take it." I smiled back, getting comfortable in my seat.

"Where will you be staying in Dublin?" Glen asked, I could feel his eyes watching me. "at the Morgan, I think." I replied.

"I know it." he smiled. "well know where it is." He chuckled. "mm." I muttered, the cars driving off to the airport. "when we get there you have the day off and tomorrow you are expected at trinity college at 8 o'clock." William informed me. "okay. " I acknowledged. "you want to do something together when we get to Dublin?" Glen asked, hopefully. "wouldn't you rather spend your time with your family?" I questioned, looking back at him.

"I can do that tomorrow as well" he shrugged his shoulders with a chuckle. "if you really want to." I stated. "I'd really like to." He smiled at me. "alright, but I want to go and leave my luggage at the hotel." I told him.

"okay, why don't we meet up at the lobby of your hotel." He suggested. "it's a deal." I chuckled. When we got to the airport it was a buzz of stress to get on time to our plane.

***

when we arrived in Dublin our crew went to the hotel, getting settled into our rooms. I changed into a flowing summer dress and flats, took my handbag and walked to the lobby, waiting for Glen to come and get me, I was slightly nervous and giddy at the thought of spending the day with him or afternoon. But still.

There was something between the two of us, something I didn't know how to describe and it scared me a little. Maybe it was that unfamiliarity of the atmosphere surrounding us, but most of all I looked forward to it with a giddy feeling in my stomach. "amelia." I heard a voice on my left say. "glen." I realised, getting up and giving his cheek a kiss. "you look beautiful." He praised, as we held on each other's arms.