Chapter 15 - Acknowledgement

I woke up to notifications of Got7 tagging me in their photo. I saw that they had posted the selfie we posted yesterday and there were already so many comments and likes. I sighed and posted it on my account as well. Soon, my notifications started to explode too. Then I got a text message.

[Hanna]: Did you forget us?

[Me]: Hanna! How were finals?

[Jae-hee]: Oh good, I began to worry that you forgot about us.

[Hanna]: I saw your photo with Got7 :P We began to think you replaced us.

[Me]: Never! You guys are irreplaceable.

[Jae-hee]: As soon as you posted your photo, Koreaboo, AllKpop, Soompi, all wrote an article about it

[Hanna]: Look at these.

I took a look at the article titles: Got7 shows close friendship with their labelmate and to-debut Eli! ; These two artist groups will be your next friend goals. ; Got7 and Eli , just senior and junior or more?

[Me]: Wow.. the internet scares me.

[Hanna]: Are you ever going to visit back here?

[Me]: Oh... I was there during my accident.. I completely forgot to come visit you guys.

[Jae-hee]: It was during final season anyway. How are you feeling? We were super concerned after hearing about your accident.

[Hanna]: Yeah, what happened?

[Me]: I'll explain to you guys in person when I come back again. It's a LONG story.

Then Jiwoo-unnie came inside my room.

"I heard about what you said to PD-nim." She said. "You know who did it.. why did you refuse to report it?" I sighed. I explained to her everything that I said to PD-nim. "But Hyerim-ah... you almost died."

"I know... but I'm alive right? Isn't that what matters?" I said. "Jiwoo-unnie... I understand why you might want me to report them but please tell me I did something right. I want to be sure that I did something right."

"Alright." She said and patted me on the head. "You did well Hyerim-ah. You did well."

"Now let's go." I said smiling. "Today's the music video shoot right?" We got into the car and she turned on the small TV we have in the car. I plugged in earbuds so it wouldn't distract the driver.

"Today we have the boyfriend-idols Got7 with us here on StarTV. Got7 had recently returned with their first full album, Identify." The interviewer said. The camera panelled so it could fit Got7 in.

"Unnie, can you turn up the volume?" I asked and she did so.

"Annyeonghaseyo, can you introduce yourselves?" The interviewer asked.

"One, two, three. Come and Get it, Got7! Annyeonghaseyo, Got7 imnida." JB and the rest said.