Chapter 35 - Intentional Accidents

JYP personally walked around the dorms for inspection. He went through, gently, all our stuff to make sure nothing that shouldn't be there was there. He found a few cups of ramen that from some of the trainee's room, the ones that were on a strict diet, but other than that, everyone was cleared.

Right before he left my dorm, he looked at me.

"I heard you left dorm after hours without your manager last night. Is that true?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No I did not." I firmly stated.

"Alright." He left without saying another word. The three of us took a really deep breath like we forgot how to breathe while he was here.

"You don't think he caught on do you?" Julie asked.

"He would've said more if he did." Sohyun sighed. "I really need to sleep.. I'm dead tired."

"I'm sorry for keeping you up." I said before she nodded and went into her room.

"Did I miss something yesterday? The atmosphere here isn't the same as when I left like two days ago." Julie whispered. I told her everything that happened yesterday up to the point where I left the dorm, forgetting the rules.

"Now that I think about it.. I think I met Sungjae after I left." I told her.

"Why would Sungjae be around here?" She asked.

"I don't know. I think he said something about having to meet JYP.." I flinched when I got a call from JYP. It was like he heard me say his name.

"Hyerim-ah, come down to my office right after breakfast. We need to discuss some changes to your debut." He said as soon as I picked up.

"Okay." I answered before he hung up.

"What did PD-nim want this early in the morning?" Julie crossed her arms. "He didn't.. catch anything suspicious did he?"

"Nah, he just wanted me to come over after breakfast. Speaking of which, let's go eat." We headed down to the second floor. It's been awhile since we've eaten in the cafeteria because we were so busy due to our own schedules. Julie and I got our trays and started to line up for food. Today, the cafeteria ladies were especially handing out food.

"Do you have any hangover soup?" I asked before Julie jabbed my ribs. She glared at me.

"Hangover soup?" The cafeteria lady laughed at me. "And what would a minor like you need that for?"

"It's not for her... Um our roommate just turned 20 this year and drank some soju to celebrate... She's having a terrible headache and asked us to request for some hangover soup." Julie stuttered. "Isn't that right, Hyerim-ah?"

"Oh.. yeah.." I answered realizing my mistake.

"Alright, I'll cook up something real fast for your roommate. Just give me fifteen minutes." The lady smiled at me and walked away. Julie and I took our trays to the nearest table.

"Are you still drunk or something?" Julie whispered. "You can't just ask for hangover soup like that."

"Sorry, not thinking." I whispered back.

"How much did you drink anyway? You've drank a lot if your subconsciously looking for hangover soup." I shrugged to answer her question. While we were eating, the cafeteria lady showed up to hand us the soup in a little bowl.

"Just bring the bowl back to the cafeteria when you're done with it. Best wishes to your friend. The first drink is always the hardest." She said before she left. Twenty minutes into our breakfast, our table was crowded by the Got7 boys.