Chapter 8 - A week ago

I heard Julie and Sohyun getting ready to leave the dorms for their schedules. Sohyun-unnie was called in by a lot of CF directors and Julie had Sixteen. I thought I would be alone, but Julie said something right before leaving.

"Hold up unnie, you go down first. I forgot I still have something to do back at the dorms." Julie said. I just sat on my bed thinking that she would do whatever she needed to, but to my surprise, she walked into my room. "Just like I thought. You were already awake."

"How did you know...?" I asked.

"Your door was wide open and you always sleep with your doors closed. Do you think I haven't noticed that?" She said taking a seat on my bed. "You heard us didn't you?"

"The door was open so I accidently heard.. Sorry." I said.

"Why did you remove your credit? You made those songs and they were great." She said.

"Jackson seemed to know why. Didn't he tell you guys?" I tried to cover the trembling in my voice.

"Hyerim-ah.. if you can't even tell me, I don't know what to do." Julie said.

"You know me. I'm the type of person who likes to make it fair. I told Jackson-oppa that he could rap it, but if he can't then I don't want to be recognized in their album. It's just not fair." I explained.

"But it's not like Jackson's credit is going to disappear in your album. His name will still be there under rap making." She told me.

"I know, but it just didn't seem fair to me." I said. "Julie, please tell me I didn't do something wrong."

"You didn't. You did well. We were all just a bit dumbfounded." Julie said giving me a hug.

"Julie-ah. I'm sorry...and thank you." I said.

"What for?" She said pulling away.

"I don't have my memories back yet but I feel like you prepared something great for my birthday. I'm sure you made it a night I wouldn't forget.. but ironically I forgot it and.. I'm sorry it's lost in my memories. I really thank you for doing something like that for my birthday." I told her and she rubbed her finger against her eye to wipe the small tear away.

"Well, losing your memories or not, you still know that I would do something like that. That's good enough for me." She said. "I heard your spine is weak. Jiwoo unnie told me."

"Yeah... the fall shocked some nerves there." I explained.

"Speaking of Jiwoo unnie.. she and Kim Manager are dating." Julie said smiling.

"Omo! Really?" I said excitedly.

"Yup! They told us on your birthday. I thought I should tell you because you probably don't remember it." She got up and straighten out her skirt. "Well, I have to go for Sixteen. We are filming our group choreography today."

"Julie-ah! Yugyeom's birthday is tomorrow.. What are you going to do?" I asked as she was about to leave.

"We all decided to have an official celebration later but of course, I already have a cake ready." She said. "You have to help me alright?" I nodded and she left leaving my door open. At least I got things cleared out with Julie. I got up and changed out of my pajamas to my leggings and the sweatshirt Mark had gotten me. I also put on a black beanie from the stack of hats Yugyeom got me. As if it was timed, I got a phone call from Mark.

"Hello?" I said on the phone.

"Are you awake?" He asked.

"Well, no I'm completely asleep and somehow I picked up the phone." I said and I heard him chuckle from the other side of the phone. "What's up?"