C H A P T E R 6

Song ahri's Pov

One week have passed. I am proud of my self for surviving a week with my hard headed boss. Im also proud of him for surviving a week with his hard headed slave.. Yeah i call my self 'slave' .. Not P.A.. If its not because of money i will not agree to this. I miss nam jihyo so much 😭😭 we didnt meet for 1week.. The only face ive seen for the whole week is the handsome face of my boss..

Wait--- did i just say 'handsome'?

"ya ahri? What are you doing?"
I was shocked when i heard him yelling in front of me.
I didnt notice that i almost rip his shirt. I am currently buttoning his shirt on.

"tss is this hard for you to button your shirt that you need me to do it for you?"

"bcos im lazy. And youre my p.a so you should do it!! Its your job!"

"yes im your P.A! But is this hard? Buttoning shirt??"

"ya! Are you talking back again?"

"im just stating the truth!!"

"tss lets stop arguing we will be late for my photoshoot!"

Because of our moment a while ago. When we arrive,the manager nagged at him bcos we are 15minutes late..

The other exo members are here..

"kids!! We only have 5mins before we start! Get ready!!" the photographer shouted and all of the stylist run to exo to retouch their makeup..

---

Baekhyun's Pov

The photoshoot started. The photographer told us that he will take photos of us individualy..

It was my turn and i saw ahri staring at me. It made me smile wider.. the photographer noticed it and he chuckled.

When i glance at her again,i saw her talking with d.o.. And that made my smile fade..

"focus please!" the photographer said
"shes only talking to your friend. Dont be jealous!" he added.

Jealous? Tss!

Ugh!! Why are they laughing?? Why is she laughing with kyungsoo? I never saw her laugh since we live in my house week ago..

When the photographer finished taking pictures of me. I immediately run to them (ahri and d.o)

when i came closer , d.o went away... maybe hes jealous? or shy?

"yah! Im thirsty" i said
"here 😊😊" she hand me a bottled water..

"why are you so happy?" i asked.

"i thought d.o is shy around girls. But im wrong. He talked to me awhile ago.. He even ask for my number 😍😍" she said with twinkling eyes

"tss. Did you gave your number to him?" i ask her..

"no. I told him that if he wants it,he should ask it to you." she answered with a bright smile..

"good. Dont give your number to anyone without telling me." this is the first time i saw her smile at me..

when we came home.. she quickly run to the kitchen with a small jumps and humming..

"hey ahri!" i said

"what?" she asked while still smiling widely.

"why are you so happy today?"

"because a handsome guy talked to me .. i can still remember his smile" she said.

"are you happy bcos d.o talked to you?"

"yes... im so happ----"

i cut her off with a kiss on her lips.. i saw her eyes widened and her smile faded.. i left her in the kitchen with her jaw dropped..

ahri-ya?! you should only smile because of me....