C H A P T E R 18

Kris' pov

I didnt know what got into me and why the fuck i asked her to eat lunch with me?

But wait----did baekhyun knew about her leaving the south korea? Sigh.

I changed my clothes and glance at the mirror

"youre so handsome mr.galaxy" i said to my reflection and shots myself a loveshots.

"where are you going kevin?" my mom asked

Okay , my english names are Kris Wu and Kevin Wu. My mom loves to call me kevin =_=

"i'll just go out for lunch."

"but i cooked for you :(" she said.

Ahm? Its sad if i wont eat what she cooked.

"ahm,okay i'll eat here. I'll just fetch my friend and asked her to eat here instead." i said and kissed her in her forehead as i bid goodbye to her.

"im at ******** , i'll wait here. -Ahri"

Okay thats a bit near from here.

"im coming." i replied as i drove my way to her.

---
Ahri's Pov

"hey beautiful!" kris oppa said and waved his hand on me while leaning on his car

Oh shiz! He's so handsome! *U*

"hey! Stop staring at me like that! Its creepy ya know?" he said and that brought me back to reality.

"im sorry. Ahm,where are we going?" i asked to change the topic

"hop in first.. Its kinda cold here" he said and opened the door on the side [passenger seat]

As soon as i hopped in , he immediately drove our way into somewhere.

"so....where are we going??" i asked again.

"at our house. Mom cooked food , its a waste if we didnt eat that plus she'll get sad." he said while looking at the road

"okay.." i said and nods my head as i turned to look outside the window.

L.A is such a busy place but everything looks cool and fine..

"we're here." he said as the car stopped in front of a big house---mansion to be exact.

The house is a bit far from the city , it is surrounding by trees and a beach is can be seen from here.

Flowers from the garden welcomed us as we got in..

The outside of the house is painted in White and gold and the inside part is painted in Black and White. They have their own swimming pool too.

The whole place is like a paradise because of the relaxing aura plus the beautiful view that the flowers give.

But this house looks so sad. I mean , its lifeless.. Im sure that less than 5 people are staying here.. Its so quiet. So quiet that im afraid to open my mouth to speak.

"hey , are you okay?" kris said while snapping his fingers in front of me.

"oh yes. Im just surprised. Your house is so beautiful. But i have this feeling that this house is uhm...lifeless? I wonder how many people are living here?" i said and straightly asked him.

"well,yes its kinda lifeless and boring here. Mom and dad is staying here with 3 maids and 2 guards plus me for now" he said

So im wrong? Its not only less than 5? Its 7 plus 1? /Lol xD/

"oh..i see" i said while bobbing my head.

"son! Youre here!" said a man who is currently at the stairs. Smiling widely while walking towards us.

"Its nice to see you again dad. I arrived earlier but mom said youre in your study room so i didnt bothered you." kris said and did the fist bombing with his dad.

"its okay. Well , whos with you?" his dad asked and looked at me.

"good afternoon , sir. Im Ahri Song , im his-----" im about to finish my words when his mom came

"oh humans! The lunch is ready. Mind if you come here in the dining area?" she said as we all walked our ways to the table.

Kris' dad is sitting on the end part of the table. Im sitting on kris' side while his mom is sitting in front of us.

They started chatting this and those. I didnt bother joining their conversation , its their family time you know.

"so kevin , introduce your girlfriend to us" i heard his mom said as i choked when i realize what she said.

"Mom,Dad. Shes Ahri Song from Korea." kris said and smiled at me

I flashed a smile to them and bowed my head.

"nice to meet you mr. And mrs. Wu .." i said and smiled again.

I hoped that my jaws wont hurt later. /Aw x(/

"shes pretty , son." his mom said

"no mom. Shes beautiful." kris replied to her and stared at me.

Dont do that Yifan! I might melt here anytime! O^O

After we ate our lunch. Kris toured me in their house. His parents went outside to do some works and stuffs.

We sat at the terrace and stared at the beautiful sea.

"im sorry if i introduced you as my girlfriend" he said starting a new conversation.

I looked at him with a sincere face.

"its okay. It felt good.. I dont know why but theres a part of me that willingly to be your girlfriend infront of your parents." i said.

I felt happiness when he said that im his girlfriend. Its my first time to be introduced like that.

Baekhyun didnt do that when were still together. :(

I was brought back into reality when kris held my hands , and that cause me to look at him.

"ahri,i dont know why but....i have feelings for you...i saw you at our concert back then...i was about to give you my rose but kyungsoo and baekhyun did that first so i didnt do it.. I want to help you forget about baekhyun.. Please accept me?"

I was so shocked of his sudden confession.. But im more shocked of the next thing that happened.

He held my chin as he kissed my lips..I responded to his kisses...

And when i return his kisses..

I knew i accepted him..

I knew that this will be a big problem...

god,help me!! Im drowning!!!!
-----
A/N: okay? Hehez. I think this is my longest chapter since chapter 1? 1022 words? Kriseu~ Why are u like dis? Im sure ahri's mind will fucked up XD. Okay lets proceed to the next chapter. Bababooo!~

Xoxo,
JoannaYandy