C H A P T E R 27

Third Person's Pov

Today is the day of ribbon cutting in jihyo's purchased cafè of ahri.

Everyone is busy preparing for the event. While ahri is busy staring at her reflection on the mirror.

The event will start at the afternoon and she still have more hours to prepare herself.

Jihyo told her that the whole exo will come , thats why she cant stop the nervousness that she's feeling rightnow.

"ahri.. The event will start early than the planned time... It will start in less than an hour , be ready okay? We'll cut the ribbon together." jihyo said then left to prepare herself too.

Actually,ahri is done preparing herself.. Jihyo just wants to remind her..

Ahri is wearing and seductive red cocktail dress.

Her colar bones and shoulders are very well exposed because of the sleeveless and tube like style of the dress.

The dress is above her knees. Enough to show her beautiful white legs..

She has a sexy red lipstick and a blushed cheeks.

When she finished her make up , she curled the tips of her hair and let it fall down to add another seductive aura.

On the other hand , exo and the other visitors had arrive on the venue , the paradise cafè ..

The whole exo was there except Kris who is currently in L.A. with their kids.

"Okay,Its about to start the event. May we call now the owner of this branch and the main owner of the main branch to come here in front to start the ribbon cutting.." the Mc said as Jihyo stepped infront with a pink cocktail dress

"Ms.Song , Will you come down here already?" jihyo announced at the microphone as the people turned their gazes to the stair.

Everyone is anticipating for the girl's arrival.

Everyone gulped as they saw a pair of legs wearing red high heels going down the staircase.

Again,Everyone was starstruck of her stunning beauty.

Exo was shocked when they saw who the girl is.

I was right. She's the one i saw on the mall yesterday. Baekhyun said to himself.

The event started well , and went off well.

But before the night ends , baekhyun assures that he will have a talk with her tonight.

"Uhm,Excuse me. I'll just go to the powder room" ahri excused herself to walk in the restroom.

She's near in the restroom when suddenly , a pair of strong arms pulled her on the darkest area of the cafè.

"Nuguya?[who are you?]" she strongly asked.

"its me" the latter said.

"What do you want?"

"i want to know why did you left me alone." baekhyun answered as the girl turned her head sidewards not to met the man's deadly gazes.

"because-----" she was about to say something when suddenly , another man's presence came to the area

"byun baekhyun let her go" the man said.

"dont interfere with others problem kyungsoo" baekhyun said glaring at him.

Ahri looked into kyungsoo's eyes. Begging for help and the latter understands what she's telling through her eyes.

Kyungsoo walked near to them and pulled the girl away from his friends' arm.

"this girl isnt yours anyway.. She is hyung's girl now. Dont you dare mess with her." he said and walked away dragging ahri with her.

Baekhyun was left dumbfounded in the area because of what kyungsoo said.

"hyung? Who's hyung?" thats the only word that came out to his mouth.

Ahri's POV

"kyungsoo wait!" i said and pulled my hands that is currently held by him.

"why are you there with him?" he asked annoyed.

"he just came out of nowhere. Calm down. We just talked." i said

He's still the same. Mygahd. I miss this poker faced satansoo

"did you tell him about you and hyung?"&e asked

And again , i was about to answer him no , when we heard a voice behind my back

"who's that hyung that youre talking about? What is his relationship with ahri , huh?" baekhyun asked . Anger ,pain and curiousity is can be seen through his precious eyes.

We all remained silent. D.o and i cant answer his questions.

Tears are barging to fall down. But then , an unexpected person came out

"hey whats with the staring game huh?"

No way?!
••••
wooooo! Cliff hanger! Wanna guess who came? But i want to remind you guys , this story will end soon :(

Xoxo,
Joannayandy