C H A P T E R 8

Ahri's POV

Ugh.. Ouch! My head hurts.. Why?? I glance at the wall clock , its 8:30am ..

I was about to get up but i felt something.. Theres a part of my body that... Aching.. Down there.. I looked under the blanket and i saw my body naked..

What the??! And then a flashback started to play inside my head..

What have i done?? Holy--- shiz! I grab my clothes and wear it.. I saw blood stains in bedsheets..

Sheez! Its true! Im not dreaming?! Oh my god!! I quickly grab the bedsheets and put it in the laundry basket..

When im done washing my face and did some stuff.. I go down to the kitchen and there i saw him cooking something..

"Ehem../cough/" i cough and then he noticed that im watching his back.. His back is fcking sexy damn it! Oh wait! The heck? Im being pervert now.

"Oh youre here.. Uhmm,have a sit.. I cooked breakfast.." He said with an awkward smile.. I just stared at him and sit quietly..

He sat in front of me and started eating..

"Uhmm.. Ahriya? Are you okay? Arent you feeling something---"

"My downthere is hurt.. Its aching! My head also hurts.. I know what happened last night baek,dont worry.. I wont get mad at you.. Its also my fault.. Now please,lets talk about it later.. Im going out after we eat.."

"Where are you going?"