We don't talk anymore - Stiles Stilinski

Song for this imagine: We don't talk anymore by Charlie Puth ft Selena Gomez

-

[EDITED]

Your POV

I walked into Beacon Hills' hallway, with books clinging on my hands. I was about to walk straight to chemistry class that im having right now but stopped when I saw Stiles. He looked, sadness in his eyes, more of guilt actually. His lips parted like he was about to say something but before he could even do that, I kept on walking. There's no time for me to deal with his shit.

I sat next to Lydia, then watch as Stiles walked into the classroom and sat behind me. Great. Lydia leaned closer to me, "You okay ?" she whispered. "Im fine, Lydia. You don't have worry about me." I smiled.

//FLASHBACK//

I was in my room, laying on my bed that I shared with Stiles. We were supposed to study History for tomorrow's test and I thought it would be a great idea to have Stiles, since his smart and of course my boyfriend. Another reason is Stiles and I haven't spent much time together due to all the supernatural stuff.

I sigh at that thought and flip my body to look at the alarm clock and it was already 4:25. Stiles was supposed to be here at 4, I mean that was what he told me. I sigh again, grabbing one of the notes that Stiles gave me.

Lately, Stiles seems to be a little secretive and always late for everything. Which makes me kind of curious but I knew maybe he was dealing with stuff that I should be worried about. I know I shouldn't push it, I wanted to wait for the right time to ask.

I escaped from my thoughts when I heard a door being knocked. A big grin was plastered on my face as I jump off my bed and opened the door. "Hi, boyfriend." I teasingly smirked kissing his cheeks.

"Uh, yeah hey." He fakely smiled, pushing me away from his way. "Are you okay?" I asked before closing the wooden door. "Yeah, fine." He didn't even looked at me or give me a small glance. "Hey, if there's something wrong.. Maybe I could help?" I asked softly.

"Hey im fine, alright?"

Wow, I was just asking and he was already snapping at me? "God, okay! Sorry for being worried about you." I rolled my eyes at his cocky attitude.

Then there was silence.

"Okay seriously what has gotten into you?" I sigh in surrender, I don't have the energy to fight over silly things, and I don't want to ruin our relationship over stupid things like this.

"Nothing, okay?! Can't you get that into your damn head?!" Okay wow, really Stilinski?

"What the hell do you mean, 'nothing' ? You are acting weird and always being so damn secretive! Oh and let's not forget that your always late for pack meeting."

I had enough of him. I wasnt the only one who thought he acted differently, Scott realized it too. Wait no, the whole pack for sure.

"Its none of your business! Am I here to fight or study with you?" He sighs.

Yes he was right, he or myself didn't come here to fight. But I came here to get my answers.

"Study, of course." I replied.

"Then-"

"After you tell me why are you always hiding things from me." I cut him off. He looked at me before firing back.

"Jesus Christ Y/N ! Im not! How about I ask you why are you being so stupid and annoying?"

Ouch, I took a step back from him. "You know what? I think you should leave." I had enough of him. I tried to hold my tears but failed miserably.

"Wait- baby i-" Excuses.

"I said leave, Stiles. You hurt me enough okay? Please just leave." I sigh giving back his books that he lend me and pushed him out.

//END OF FLASHBACK//

Chemistry is finally over.

Lydia and I were going to have lunch together. "Hey Y/n." She smiled, applying her red lipstick. I replied her with a simple 'hey' and went to put down the combanation on my locker to put my books inside. "How's things with Stiles?" I flinch at the name. "Horrible." I pouted before she pulled me aggressively by the arm and looked at me dead on the eye.

"What did he do now?"

Edit: Okay so sorry for the bad fucken grammar i was like 10 when i wrote this and ew. EW. I fixed it though hopefully it's  better now. how can yall read this you guys deserve better im crINGIN'.