Height ♡

Scott : You reach his chin and he thinks it's the perfect height for you because he can kiss you easily.

Stiles : He likes your height which was the same as his shoulders. He really loves the way when you put you head on his shoulder or when he rest his arm on your head. He finds it relaxing but you would always shake his hands off from your head which he finds it cute.

Liam : You are almost his height and it annoys him sometimes. He felt like he couldn't protect you and felt bad for it but you'll always comfort him with a "In one more year I'll stop growing and you will start to grow. So don't be too desperate with it okay?"

Derek : You have to tiptoe to reach his shoulder. He doesn't mind your height because he finds it sexy and cute at the same time. Every time he kisses you he would lift you up and spins you around. Its very rare for Derek to show you this side of him.

Theo : You reach his throat and he loves it as much as you do because it is easy to leave hickeys on his neck

Isaac : Is it just you or is Isaac being a giant or you're being the shorty? You reach his chest. He loves your height but you hated it. He would always tease you by snatching something important and holds it up high.

-
I have problems on deciding which cover to put on this book can u guys help mE PLZ

-I have problems on deciding which cover to put on this book can u guys help mE PLZ

Or

I actually like this one^

Or stay with this cover

-

I literally can't choose plz halp 0-0