Roomates - Sciles x reader

Summary: Roomate AU!
Warnings: None at the moment!
Pairings: Scott x Reader x Stiles

Part 1

"What am I gonna do?" you asked your best friend Allison, despair lacing your voice, as she stroked her fingers through your hair. "I have nowhere to go..."

"Nonsense," she said, giving the strands between her fingers a little tug. "You can come stay with Isaac and I."

"No way!" you screeched, turning sharply toward her. Her eyes were so soft, like that of a doe's; so brown and inviting. "I could never impose on your life like that, Allison. You just got Isaac back to yourself."

"Y/N, don't be so ridiculous. You're my best friend, more like my sister. If I told Isaac you needed help, he wouldn't say no. Especially not to me..."

"I don't want to be a burden. Not to you, not to anyone."

"I have known you since we were children. You have never been a burden to me, or Lyd for that matter."

"Lydia's not here to speak for herself, Alli."

"Has she offered you a place to stay with her?"

"Yes, several times..."

"Then I don't understand why you keep pushing us away when we're trying to help you."

You were frustrated, your hands raking at your hair. All you wanted to do was punch things several times, scream and cry, until the ache in your heart stopped bothering you. How did you get yourself into this mess?

"Look, I understand you and Lydia love me, and I love you both too, more than you know. But I did this to myself, and I have to get myself out of it. I don't want to mooch off of anyone, or take anyone's charities. No offense..."

Allison shook her head, to acknowledge she wasn't offended, and let you continue; her fingers wrapped around your forearm.

"I quit the best job I've ever had, because my boss was a sexist pig, and now I don't have any money. How can someone live in New York without any money?"

"With help..." Allison coaxed, giving you her best mom smile.

"I have enough money saved to rent a room somewhere. I might as well hit up Craigslist and see what's available..."

You pulled your phone out of your pocket and started to search. Allison huffed beside you and stood up from her chair.

"Fine," she said, pushing in her chair hard enough that it whacked off of the table. "If you won't accept my help, at least let me point you in the direction of a place to live, that I know for sure isn't occupied by perverts and serial killers."

You looked up from your phone and cocked your head at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Isaac and I have two friends who live in Brooklyn. They have a three bedroom apartment, and one of their tenants had to suddenly move out. They've been looking for a third roommate for months."

"Can I afford it?"

"You can definitely afford it until you get a new job, and if I talk to them and explain the situation, I'm sure everything will be fine."

"Who are they?"

"Their names are Stiles and Scott. Isaac knows them through work."

"Stiles?" you questioned, furrowing your brows at your best friend, as if she were lying. "That's quite a name, huh?"

"Trust me," Allison said, walking over to you and taking your hand again. "He lives up to it."

"Are they nice?"