Hey babygirl - Theo Raeken pt.2

Summary : It's been forever since you've lost Theo. You broke up with him after you heard that Theo tried to kill Scott but deep inside you, you both know you still love him. Now, you thought he was dead until you receive a call from Liam.
Warning: Fluff

You gasped, your hand flying to your mouth before whispering, "Theo?"

Theo smiled softly like he did when you saw him in Canaan. "Hey, baby girl." It felt real this time. He's here, with you, in this room. "W-what... h-how?" You stuttered. You had to close your eyes and reopen them to make sure you weren't dreaming or still being affected by wolfsbane.

When they opened, his perfect figure was still standing there, in Scott's kitchen.
"Why are you here?" You finally uttered. You're sure your eyes were wide and shock was written all over your face. Liam had made his way from standing beside you to standing next to Scott.

"You guys need my help with the Ghost Riders." Theo told you. "So, here I am."

"How?"

"Noshiko brought Kira's sword and let Liam and Hayden use it to bring him back." Scott said to you, his words laced with venom and hatred but you simply ignored. That was something you've never heard in his voice.

You suddenly felt really dizzy. "I'll be right back." You whispered. You walked to the bathroom and closed the door quickly. You had to process all this. Theo was back. Theo Raeken is back in your lives. He got out of hell. You guess if anyone could come back from hell looking perfect, it's Theo.

What did this mean though? What did this mean for the pack?

For your relationship? You don't know what to do. Yes, you want to be with him more than anything. When you saw him in Canaan, it felt so real. His touch felt real and you just wanted to fall into his arms. You just wanted him to hold you again. Now you have the opportunity.

A gentle knock at the door interrupted your thoughts. You sighed before opening the door. Theo was there. He was looking at his shoes, but when he heard the door, he looked up. "Y/N." He whispered, not quite sure how to approach the situation.

"Hey." You spoke. He brought his hand to the back of his neck, scratching nervously. you bit your bottom lip, not knowing what else to say.

"I missed you. I missed you a lot." He said, eyebrows furrowing in a manner that said he meant the words he just said to you.

"I missed you, too, Theo." You whispered so quietly, you weren't sure he caught it. Apparently he did, because he stepped closer and pulled you into his embrace. His strong arms around your waist.
You wrapped arms around his neck, and leaned your head on his chest. "I'm sorry." Theo mumbled. "I'm sorry for everything I did. I'm sorry for killing Scott. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you. I'm so sorry, Y/N." God you love this man.

"It's okay, Theo. I forgive you." You breathed out. "And you were perfect for me. You still are. There wasn't a day gone by that I haven't thought of you."

He kissed your head and let you go, but held me close enough to still be pressed against each other. "How? I'm a monster. Baby, I'm barely even human."

"Not to me. To me, you're perfect. You're everything to me. And these past four months without you have been complete and total hell."

"You have no idea." Theo sighed, and you let out a breathy laugh. "In all seriousness, I'm not good for you. I don't know why you're even talking to me right now." He looked down in sadness.

You placed your hand on jaw, lifting slightly so you could make eye contact. "I'm talking to you because I love you. I love you so much, Theo."

"I love you, too, baby." He took your hand and laced your fingers.

"Let's go home, yeah?" You asked him, your tone gentle, but serious.

"Home?" He questioned, a soft grin growing on his face.

"Home." You confirmed.

"Okay. Let's go... home." His happiness gave you something you haven't had in a long time; comfort. With your fingers still intertwined, you walked back into the kitchen. Malia had finally calmed down, but she still looked angry. Scott turned to look at both of you and saw your hands.

"Scott, I-" You began to explain myself, but Scott cut you off. "It's okay, Y/N. I heard everything." Scott sighed. He looked at me and nodded. "You're okay with this?" Theo asked, surprised.

"Not exactly, but you make her happier than I've ever seen her. You're good for her."

"Thanks, Scott." You whispered, but he heard it and smiled at you. Scott and Stiles were like older brothers to you. They always made you happy and they were beyond protective of you. Stiles not being here was hard, but you don't know what you'd do if him and Scott were both gone.

Your gaze moved to Malia and she was looking back at you. "I don't like Theo, but I'm not going to keep you from being happy again, Y/N. You're my best friend and I want you to be happy." She smiled. "Theo, if you hurt her, remember I'm a werecoyote who killed her own family, I won't hesitate to kill you, too."

Theo looked genuinely scared of her words, which was strange for Theo. "G-got it." You cleared your throat. "Well, uh, let's get going." Theo nodded and both of you walked out of Scott's home and to your car. You sat in the driver's seat and Theo in the passenger's seat. You drove in a comfortable silence back to your home.
When both of you entered, you kicked your shoes off and you took your jacket off once again. "Before Liam called me, I was going to take a bath. Do you want to join me?" You asked, nervous if that sounded too desperate.

"I would love too." He smiled. Theo picked you up bridal style and carried you up the stairs and to the bathroom. Once you were in the room, he set you back down on your feet. Theo turned on the bath and the water began to fill the big bathtub. You took off your clothes as Theo took off his. You couldn't help but admire how he looked.

His arms were still strong and very well built. His back muscles moved in such a beautiful way. His torso was toned perfectly. Theo wasn't that big, but he was a decent size. "What are you looking at?" Theo smirked as he caught you staring.
"You." You said, confidently. Theo's smirk turned into a smile that warmed your heart. "Ugh, I'm so happy to have you back."

"Me too, baby girl." You started thinking back to when he called you by your real name. He never used your real name unless it was a serious situation. He always called you princess, baby, or baby girl. All the nicknames were music to your ears.

The bath filled up to an appropriate level before we turned it off. You got in the tub first and Theo came in right after me. He sat behind you so your back was pressed against his chest. Your head fell back into the curve of his shoulder. Eyes fluttering closed. He placed soft and slow kisses on your temple. He laced both of your hands and everything in this moment is pure bliss.

"I love you." Theo whispered in your ear. The way he whispered it sent chills down your spine. The words went straight to your heart.

"And I, Mr Raeken, love you." You smiled pressing my lips to his once again.