Oh Love

*Jinxx's POV*

"Because I spilled pancake batter all over her when she was helping me. Then I had to make her go wash it all off before she got the chance to be eaten by the pancake batter monster," Tre said everything in one quick breath and let his gaze wander over to me, then quickly glance away.

I felt myself turning into a shade that would without a doubt give me away, so I quickly looked down.

About the room there settled a subtle silence which devoured the surroundings. And all I could think about was how my life just got fucked with a telephone pole.

"Oh okay then," dad finally broke the uncomfortable silence and smiled.

"We were planning on going over to the party that Motionless in White are throwing downtown, so we came by to pick you up. Andy's coming as well, so we thought you would be interested in tagging along," Alan said and yawned. Oh yeah, that makes me want to tag along so bad.

"I'm coming as well, so take that!" Tre yelled and started prancing around like one of those show horses.

"Interesting interesting. Was this a formal invitation or did you invite yourself?" I asked him.

"Excuse you, I was invited by this awesome text unlike you!" Tre said sassily and left the room, holding his arm palm up while in his other hand he held a cell.

Where the hell is Billie? I looked around inconspicuously, but I couldn't see him anywhere. Darn it, he's probably somewhere on the second floor. Okay, now I just need an excuse to leave Austin and Alan without them getting suspicious.

"I'll be back, I need to get my phone," I said in spur of the moment and ran upstairs. Quickly finding my way to Billie's room I ducked into it and shut the door.

He was standing there, brushing his hair with a tiny ass comb, and humming something under his breath.

I cleared my throat and he turned around. I looked at him then, with full seriousness, and asked something that's been bugging my mind since the bedroom scene.

"What if he's my Romeo but I'm not his Juliet?"

He reached out then, and let his hand trail down my cheek. "That means you're his Rosaline and you survive the freaken play," he muttered, his eyes sad as he looked at me.

"I guess you're right," I said and reached up, pecking him on the lips. He looked at me, surprise etching on his face, but before he could do anything we heard someone clamoring up the stairs. I quickly took a couple of steps back and reached into my back pocket, taking out my cell.

"There you are, did you find your phone because we're leaving and...oh are you going to drive with Billie?" dad asked as he appraised the surroundings.

"Uh yeah, I was thinking about that," I said whilst waving my phone around.

Dad looked at me a little longer than he should have, and asked Billie, "You know the directions right?"

Billie simply nodded his head while I said, "Yeah if he gets lost, I'll show him the way,"

"Well okay then, I'll see you guys there," dad said and left the room. I and Billie remained still as the front door slammed shut and he finally broke the silence.

"How long does it take them to get piss drunk?"

"About an hour for Austin and 30 minutes for the rest of them. Oh yeah, no more than 10 minutes for Alan but then again he's usually high of off being himself anyway." I said and looked over at Billie.

He nodded his head and looked at me, biting his lip. What is up with this boy and lip biting?

"What?" I asked.