Betrayal

The car carrying Marshall pulled in at the back of Ellie's home. Himself and proof jumped out with two of his other guys.
They made the way to the back entrance. Marshall didn't quite know how this was gonna pan out and he was trying to keep a straight head for now as he loved Ellie, she was his wife, the mother of his beautiful daughter.

He pushed the handle of the door and it was unlocked, he opened it and entered with proof, leaving the other two outside.

The T.V was on in the lounge and there were things left out.

Marshall walked quietly up the stairs, making not a sound. He neared Ellie's bedroom and his heart beat in his throat before he swung the door open.

"Marshall?!?!!. What are you doing?."

She was led in bed and shocked to the core to see Marshall stood in front of her. He stared at her, she was wearing a satin neglige and robe and it was the middle of the day. She tried to keep his concentration on her.

"Marshall! Why are you here, why didn't you tell me you were coming."

"What the fuck are you doing in bed in your underwear in the middle of the day?"

She didn't say anything and Marshall nodded to proof to check the ensuite.

"No.. No Marshall please.."

" get out here mutha fucka.."

Proof dragged a young guy out of the ensuite and pushed him in front of Marshall.
Marshall felt faint.

"Are you fucking my wife?.

"Wife?. Cheryl?.."

The guy was shocked and taken back, he had no idea she was married and she had told him a completely different name.

"Get him the fuck out of here."

Proof led him downstairs, They would deal with him later. Marshall turned his attention to Ellie.

"This what you do now. You fuck around behind my back CHERYL!!"

"What do you expect, your never here. I have needs you know. I see you once a month if that. I'm fucking lonely."

"I have given you everything, how long has this been going on?. How many others?"

Ellie began to sob with the realisation that her husband had caught her red handed with another man, he was either going to kill her or cut her out of everything and leave her desolate.

"This was the second time, same person. I just needed someone.. I'm sorry."

"I'm a phone call away, I've always made myself available for you. This is fucked up Ellie your my god damn wife!."

"I can't handle living like this. I need to be with you. I miss you. This isn't any way to live Marshall surely you can see that."

"No. What I see is a mutha fucking slut led right there in front of me. I don't fucking know you."

"Marshall please, can we talk I promise I never will again. I swear."

Marshall just stood and stared at her, his heart hurting. Even though he was one of the most feared gangsters in America, he had a heart and his wife and daughter was the thing he was most passionate about. He didn't know how to play this. He loved her immensely...