Caught in the middle

Marshall shoved Ellie into the bedroom hard, she turned and looked at him pleadingly.

".Marshall please.. I said I'm sorry, I swear to you it will never happen again."

".it should never have happened in the first place, your my god damn wife Ellie!.."

". Please think about Blake if you are thinking of doing something bad to me, I'm her mother she needs me.. She needs us."

Ellie was scared now and grabbing at anything she possibly could to talk Marshall down and change his mind as she had no idea of what he was planning for her.

"Please see it from my point of view, I was lonely he was there and you never were and I know what I signed up for with you but I was expecting to be with you spend every night with you not live apart and see you when ever you might be able to spare a minute for me!.."

Marshall glared at her, this woman he loved whole heartedly, she had changed to him and he wanted the old Ellie back not this cheating bitch that was bleating on in front of him.

"Spare me the shit Ellie and don't treat me like a prick. I caught you red handed and if I never then you would of carried on and on until I eventually did.."

" what are you going to do?."

Ellie's voice had changed to some what of a timid mouse, she realised she wasn't going to talk her way out of this one.

".I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I AM GONNA DO. I caught you fucking some one else. I should fucking kill you.."

At that minute the door opened and Blake stood looking wide eyed at both of her parents.

"Why are you both yelling at each other?."

Ellie looked at Marshall and then raised a smile
For Blake.

"We just had a disagreement baby that's all.. It's all good.."

Marshall just stared at Ellie his lip slightly curled, Blake noticed and her chin started to wobble.

"Something bad has happened between you two. I can tell I'm not stupid.."

"Blake go to your room, this is between me and your mom.."

Marshall had gone past the point of self control he was boiling inside and his own mind was fighting with him. Ellie knew and there was a sadness in her eyes, she smiled a small smile at her daughter.

"Go on baby do as your dad says.."

Blake took one last look at them both and turned walking away knowing that something was desperately wrong.

Marshall locked the bedroom door and turned walking to ward Ellie who had already begun to cry.

Blake went to her room and threw herself
On the bed. She loved both her parents dearly and hated the fact that something could be badly wrong. Proof wandered up to Blake's room and stood in the doorway.

"You need to come down stairs with me.. Come on.."

He said that as he heard a low painful moan from Ellie in the room a few doors down.
Blake went with him and she reached for his hand, he looked down at her holding his hand, he held it knowing she was scared of what was going on with her mom and dad.....