.. The truth.

The girl looked down at the ground
Ashamed on what she had to say.
She finally decided to open her mouth to release the words that possessed her mind through out all those sleepless nights. The 4 words that escaped her mouth were "it's not the same."
The boy's eyes were so widen, desperately he begged her to stay.
He said "I'm still the same guy you fell in love with a year ago." He pleaded on his knees.
She finally looked him straight in the eye.
"No you're not. The boy I fell in love with always had a smile on his face.
The boy I fell in love with always texted me good morning beautiful, and a goodnight gorgeous. The boy I fell in love with always had a positive vibe around him which made anyone happy if they even caught a glimpse of him. The boy I fell in love with hugged me so tight and close that he made me feel secure.
I was in love with the boy I told "I'm just going to push you away", and I was so shocked when that boy responded "it's okay, I'll fight for you. I always win things I want."
The boy I fell in love with always wanted a kiss, rather than fulfilling sexual desires.
That was the boy I fell in love with.
I didn't fall in love with the boy who began to get always upset at things.
I didn't fall in love with the boy who always pushed me away.
Then, expected me to just push back, but then just get angered at the fact I did.
I still remember that day you were so stressed out.
I tried so hard to love on you, I really did.
To make you feel happy, but
You were just angered at the fact your friend betrayed you.
I told you that "it's okay baby I'm here, I'll always will be"
, but you didn't even appreciate it.
You were just so frustrated, I tried hugging you. However, you just scoffed and said "wow all
You're doing is hugging me." , and God did that hurt more than the sharped object I slid across my wrists last night.
I tried kissing you after all the pain from you words. I tried hoping that kissing was enough, but when I looked upon your eyes you had distaste written all over you.
You began to rub your hand on my crotch.
Then, move your fingers to the waistband of my underwear, and began to pull down on them. You stopped until they reached my feet.
Then, I heard your zipper unzipping.
You began to huddle on top of me, and enter in the depths of me.
I was in pain, so much pain. God, I was a virgin, but you didn't seem to care. You were enjoying it. At the time I thought ... that this is what I'm here for. I didn't care at the time I was your fucking fuck toy that you released stress out on.
I didn't seem to care about me, all I cared is that when my eyes were filled with tears and pain, your eyes were filled with lust, and pleasure...
But when it started happening constantly. Repeating, again and again. After each visit you wanted a piece of me more and more.
It got to the point where I felt so fucking empty, because you took all of me. I poured my whole heart into you, but you didn't in return.
That's maybe why I felt so fucking empty for all these months.
I started questioning my I love you's.
For sure, I thought that promise that we were going to be together forever, and that day we sealed it by intertwining our pinkies on the couch you fucked me repeatedly on. That it was going to be true, and I guess that's why I stayed so long. Until, I finally accepted the fact the boy I fell in love with is dead. You aren't that boy anymore. I accepted it, and maybe you should too."

( I'm beginning to love these stories, so I created a new book called "broken hearted short stories." Check it out ! (: )