-J i n h o o-

Forgot to tell you guys or girls..I'll be doing Fluff for the first ten imagines alright?okay leggo with the imagine~
---
Type:Fluff
Characters:Jinhoo,Sky(you)
Scenario:You are the president of the student council while Jinhoo is your typical 'Bad Boy' always with his 'gang' up10tion.The thing is,you have a crush on Jinhoo but you don't know if he feels the same.
---
It was another typical school day.You woke up smiling and feeling energetic.You went to the bathroom to do your usual morning stuff.After all that struggle (because I don't know about you but my hair is always tangled 😂),you wear your uniform and head down for breakfast.You checked the time,06:55,so you finish up the remaining of your breakfast,grab your necessary school items and your phone and earpiece,tie up your shoe laces and head out the door.You always go to school extra early as you love to spend your extra time reading or listening to music.
《T I M E S K I P》
Upon reaching your classroom,you did not expect 'that' person to be in school already.'That' person is the one and only "Bad Boy" of the school,Jinhoo.Even though he's a bad boy,your little heart always gets excited upon his prescence.You look up at Jinhoo to see him smirking at you.
*by the way readers,when I put this (') instead of this (") that means you or Jinhoo is speaking in your thoughts alright?*
'That little...urgh his smirk STOP THAT SMIRK MISTER OR I WILL BURN IT OFF YOUR FACE >~<'.
"Aye sup little miss president 😏."
"Good morning to you too Jin-hoo 😒."
"Awee come on babe,don't be grumpy 😉.Isn't it a pleasent morning where everyone is resting at home asleep while you and I are at school A L O N E?😏."
'What?school?me and him only?ALONE?'
"What is happening?don't joke around Jinhoo.I can give you detention right now."
"Awe come on...you're no fun."
You were about to respond when you heard footsteps outside.You turned your head around and there you saw five boys holding the front door while four boys holding the back door.Of course it's none other than his so called gang 'up10tion'.
"What do you want Jinhoo? 😑"
"I want your phone number and you.😉"
You were stunned.You were looking at him wide-eyed and now..of course he had to make you look like a tomato.
"Seriously s-stop joking around J-Jinhoo!"
"Do I sound like I am joking right now?"
You were speechless for sure.
He was speaking so serious,
which isn't his usual self.
"Okay I admit I like you Sky.
You are not like other girls who always fangirl over me.
You are unique and I like - wait no LOVE unique.So can
you,Sky be my girlfriend who I promise I will never cheat on and never leave you?".He walk towards me,basically towering over me because he's so tall.
"Y-Yes Jinhoo.I would love to be your girlfriend.I admit too that I also have feelings for you.Gosh that took you so long 😂."
He chuckled at you.He wrapped his arms around your waist and was about to give you a peck on the lips when you put your hand over your lips which make him kiss the back of your hand.
"Uh?Waeee Jagiii~?"
He said whining while you are motioning to the up10tion gang.He took notice of it and signalled to them to go away.
"So...can I have it now?"
"Hm...I don't know?should I let you have it?or not?😏"
"Hm..I think you should gi-"
You cut him off with a peck on the lips.
"Jagii~~I'm suppose to make the first move.You're not suppose to make the first move >~<"
"Too bad I did it already 😉"
"Oh well..now you're mine that's all that matters"
He immediately gives you a KISS.Yes not a peck but a proper kiss.
That's what you call a REAL live story.
-The end-
---
Next up,Wooshin!