-X i a o- (II)

*4 years later*
You were nervous yet very happy.You were dressed in a beautiful white gown that is tight on the top but flowy at the bottom.You were shocked when someone called you to announce to you that you it is time for you to walk down the isle.Your dad was in tears when he saw you.He whispered

"My daughter's so big.Tine has gone too fast 😂"

You were literally nearing to a breakdown as you and your dad wasn't really close but today,your dad was really loving towards you.When the both of you reached the end of the isle,there stood Xiao looking stunning in a tuxedo.Xiao himself is trying his best to hold back his tears.
"Will you,Lee Dong Yeol,take Ms. Y/N as your wife?"
"I do 😊"
"Will you,Y/F/N(your full name),take Mr. Dong Yeol as your husband?"
"I do 😊"
"Since there's no objections,you may kiss the bride."

Xiao leaned in towards you and (Oh my gawd I'm cringing) placed his lucious lips on yours.The audience cheered.You saw Haizum and Sunyoul,who had  gotten married way earlier,trying to get their twins to quiet down.
You were ripped out of your daydream when Xiao carried you bridal style exiting the wedding ceremony.

*2 years later*
You and Xiao had two kids,one boy and one girl with a 2 year age gap between them.You felt very blessed to have a family with Xiao.You couldn't actually picture yourself getting married.

-T h e  3 n d-

~
This part two is so short 😅.I hope you like it and look forward to Sunyoul's imagine next!🙆💖
S A R A N G H A E!