K o g y e o l

You are currently in the music room.Feeling like trash, betrayed,angry.Basically the emotions you feel when your crush/bestfriend promised to hang out with you after school but he broke it and hanged out with someone else that isn't you.

-FLASHBACK-
Your P.O.V
I can't wait to hang out with Kogyeol after school at the music room today...HEOL!
IS THAT.
KOGYEOL AND MINA?!
What is happening here?
I thought they don't know each other?
What is this?
WHAAAT IIS DIIS??¡!
How even?IAHSIDCHSS.
I better ask him what's going on.

3rd person P.O.V
As you were walking towards
Kogyeol and Mina,you heard something that made you very disappointed and betrayed.

"Hey Mina,let's hang out after school!I'll meet you at the practice room alright?"
"Okay I'll go first.Bye!"

Tears built in your eyes.
'But he promised...'
you went to the music room anyways.You knew it if you told people this is the reason why you are crying, you'll be called pathetic.But come on!
He promised and a person should never break a promise.

Kogyeol P.O.V
I'm on my way to the practice room to hang out with Mina when suddenly when I walked passed the music room,I saw Y/N sitting on the piano chair looking gloomy.
That was the first time I didn't saw Y/N smiling.Why is she gloomy?...HOLD UP!OH SHOOOOT I PROMISED OH GOD OH GOD HELP ME KABSKNSHXJSS.I MADE MY OWN CRUSH GLOOMY FUDGECAKES.I BETTER ASK MINA FOR BACKUP AIDJDISBDLS.

I quickly ran to the practice room in panic.When I opened the door,I saw Mina sitting on the floor with her headphones on.I ran to her and literally just yanked her headphones off.

"YAH KOGYEOL!!!what the fudge bro?!"
"Mianhae Mina but I seriously need your help!"
"Okay fine what is it?"
"Well to be honest,I promised to hang out with Y/N in the music roon but I forgot.. and I SAW HER GLOOMY AND ALL AND IT'S FREAKING ME OUT LIKE I MADE MY OWN CRUSH HATE ME LIKE GOD HAVE MERCY ON MEEE... oh no."
"I see 😏 well, She likes you too by the way AND!To repay her, just confess to each other and yeah.That'll do it."
"How did you even know that Y/N has a crush on me?"
"I have my ways ✌ now go before its tooo late!"

THERE'S NO TIME TO LOSE!
I just ran out of the practice room and head for the music room.

Your P.O.V
*sigh*..I bet they are a couple or something. HUEHUEHUE WHY MUST LIFE BE SO MISERABLE?!
"Y/N-ah"
'HOLE SHIT IT'S THIS FUDGECAKE THAT... keep cool'
"Bwo?"
"Mianhae.. I forgot I promised today I'll hang out with you."
"Whatever"
"Will you still be mad after I ask you this?"
"Maybe"
"Yah Y/N-ah.Go out with me?"
"Maybe. Maybe not."
"Eeiiii Y/N~~answer yes or no >||<"
"Okay okay yes You dumbhead"
"YAY YOU'RE SMILING!& I'm not a dumbhead >-<"
"Okay okay OPPA."
"Aigoo that feels better!! :)"

It was honestly both the worst and the best day in your life HAHAHA.

------------------------------------------------
Okay just kill me for not updating a LOT. LIKE KILL ME.It's just that I'm so busy with school and year end examinarion is coming and here comes the tsunami of homework.Forgive me? :(
미안해요~~