-B i t t o-

Type:Fluff
Characters:Bitto,Y/N(Your name)(Sunyoul and me are mentioned)
Scenario:-read the imagine-
----
It was another school day.You weren't looking forward to it as your cousin,Sunyoul and his girlfriend,Haizum,made you have a makeover.You were what people labelled as 'nerd'.You actually loved being a nerd but there's only one thing you hate about it.The fact that when you WERE a nerd,Bit-to your bully/crush loves to bully you because you are a nerd.But now,instead of those big framed glasses,you were wearing contacts.Instead of tying up your hair,you let it loose.You even removed your braces.You didn't even know why you had them on in the first place.They even bought you a whole bunch of new clothes.Right now,you are wearing an oversized lilac coloured sweater with leggings and black sneakers.
《T i m e S k i p》
You were walking into class when you heard
"wolf-whistles".You looked to up and saw Bit-to smirking at you.
"Why hello there.You must be new.I'm Bit-to by the way 😉"
"Well hello to you Mister but I already know you.Well I bet you know me already 😏"
Bit-to was confused.He was about to ask you what you meant when you pushed hin aside and went to your seat.Which was right in front of his.When Bit-to saw where you sat,his eyes instantly grew wide and he was about to say something when the teacher of the lesson right now has entered.
《T i m e S k i p》(again >~<)
It was finally lunch break.You were about to go to the cafeteria when Bit-to grabbed you by the arm and dragged you to the rooftop.Once you both entered the rooftop,
Bit-to pushed you against the door and asked
"Why did you change?"
"Huh?it wasn't my intention to change.Sunyoul and Haizum forced me into a makeover."
"Probably you won't believe me when I say this but..I really like you Y/N.Since Freshman year."
"Wait..then why did you bully me?"
"You know Y/N,some guys have a different way in showing their feelings.It's okay if you hate me.I will make you like me."
"There's no need to.I've already fallen for you *Changhyun~"
Bit-to smiled at you and hugged you.Then he whispered
"You're mine Y/N"
------
*Changhyun:Bit-to's real name

Then he whispered"You're mine Y/N"------*Changhyun:Bit-to's real name

Next is uri maknae XIAO~!