-W o o s h i n-

Type:Fluff
Characters:Wooshin,Y/N(Your name)
Scenario:A surprise gift from Wooshin on your first anniversary.
----
You woke up facing the other side of the bed empty.
'That's strange...I thought Wooshin did not have practice today?'
You sighed feeling disappointed for a moment as today was you and your husband's first year anniversary.You turned around to grab your phone from your bedside table when you saw a mug full of hot chocolate and whipcream with a yellow sticky note on the front side of the mug.
The note said:

Dear Y/N,

I wanted to make our first year anniversary special.
So,you are going to go on a scavenger hunt for your gift!
1st step:
Wash up and get dressed in the outfit I picked for you.
There will be another sticky note on your outfit.
goodluck~~♡
From,
Wooshin♡

You got out of bed and did all your necessary morning stuff.After that,you saw your outfit hanging on the dresser.
Wooshin had picked your favourite couple tee,black skinny jeans and a pair of black converse high placed neatly below the outfit Wooshin has picked for you.
You took the sticky note which said:

2nd step:
Go to the cafe where we first met.
p.s
I am wearing the couple tee too!!
From,
Wooshin♡

You quickly got into your outfit,grabbed your phone and head out the door.You made sure the door was locked and made your way to the cafe where you both first met.Luckily,the cafe was only a few minutes away.
《T i m e S k i p》
You entered the cafe to be greeted by Xiao and Hwanhee.Xiao smiled at you and handed you a note obviously by Wooshin while Hwanhee handed you a plate of waffle.
"Noona.Wooshin hyung told you to eat your breakfast first before you read the note.We'll get going noona~and congrats by the way 😊"
You smiled warmly at the both of them and gave each of them a hug before they left for god knows what.
You finish eating the waffles which were your favourite for breakfast and proceded to read the note.
The note said:

3rd step:
Okay this is the last and final step.Go to the petshop where I brought you for our first monthsary.
Love,
Wooshin♡

You stood up and left the cafe
to go the petshop where you spent your first monthsary at.
《T i m e S k i p》
You were nearing the petshop when you saw a redcarpet layered with rose petals leading to the inside of the petshop.You went inside te petshop to see your husband under the spotlight smiling widely at you.
"Happy 1st anniversary jagi~"
"Aww..Happy 1st anniversary to you too oppa~.Oh yeah oppa..I didn't buy you a gift 😅 mianhae"
You said hugging the now smiling ever so widely Wooshin.
"It's okay jagi~you are my present♡.Oh yeah jagi,you know the kitten you were talking about adopting yesterday but someone already adopted the kitten.Well it was me jagi.Now may I present to you your present~"
Wooshin turned around and grabbed a box with three small holes on each side.He passed the box to you with a warm smile plastered on his face.You opened the box to reveal not one but two kittens.The one you wanted to adopt yesterday was a male kitten with fluffy brown caramel fur and beautiful blue eyes.
"Aww...these cuties.But I only wanted to adopt one kitten which is this one.What about the other one.It's so cute too >~<"
You looked at the other kitten.It was a female.It was GORGEOUS.it has white fur and black stripes.And it's eyes are these stunning green emerald.
"Well...let's just say I couldn't resist myself.And I knew you would like this kitten as well."
You chuckled at him and suddenly thought of something.
"Oppa,why not I name the one I want to adopt while you name that gorgeous fluffball?"
"Great idea!Imma name this girl Emerald because of it's
eyes."
"Great choice!Hmm..I'm going to name this little boy here brownie because of it's fur."
Wooshin just smiled warmly at you.
Then your mini family went back home and lived happily♡
-The end-
-

----
The next one is Bit-to~