Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Elizabeth lay on the sofa looking up at the ceiling while she waited for Damon to come back with the tea. She looked up for sometime in thought.

Thinking about her nightmare, she sighed slightly.
'He wouldn't hurt me... Not after he just did that for me... Would he? Would it be me who pushed him that way? Would it be my fault that he wouldn't love me anymore? I need to stop thinking about it, it will drive me inasane and him for driving myself into madness.'

Letting out a long, heaved sigh, she looked over to the door hearing Damon walking into the living room.

"Well your kettle decided to be an idiot and not work! I fixed it though!" Damon said with a chuckle, putting both cups of tea on the coffee table.

Elizabeth laughed a little.
"Well did you plug it into the wall?" She asked, still giggling at Damons face, going bright red with embarrassment, causing her to laugh even harder.

"Okay, okay, I forgot to plug it in at first!" Damon admitted, waving his hands in the air to show his defeat.

"You're an idiot!" Elizabeth laughed, sitting up and leaning her back against the arm of the sofa.

Damon rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek and then smirked.
"But....." He trailed and pounced on Elizabeth.

Elizabeth gave a little shriek as she looked into his icy blue eyes, his face only centimetres away from hers.

"I am your idiot..." He murmmers, bringning his soft, warm lips to hers, entwining her lips with his. His hand slowly sliding up her body and to her cheek, caressing it gently.

Elizabeth accepted his kiss, his touch she loved him, she wouldn't fight it, no matter what she'd always love him. They soon broke off the kiss, hearing a knock at the door.

Elizabeth groaned and pushed Damon off her gently.
"Hold on... I'll see to this Romeo then we can go back to romantic evening." She laughed, causing Damon to also chuckle as he sat on the sofa, grabbing his tea and taking a drink in wait as she exited to the room.

Walking to the door and unlocking it, she opened it to find Lilly, standing with a folder, a confidential folder from the office.

"Lilly? W-what are you doing here? And with that?" Elizabeth asked in shock, pointing to the folder.

Lilly rushed her inside and closed the door rapidly behind them. Rushing to the living room.

Lilly didn't even notice Damon before she bursted it out.
"Someone was killed again, today..." Lilly then burst into tears, handing her the file.

Elizabeth looked to Damon who looked just as clueless as her, then Lilly a sobbing mess in the middle of her living room, she slowly opened the file.

Revealing a picture of Lilly's brother, examining the pictures the body just as shredded as the others.

Checking through the notes; the many notes there was. She came across a note, covered in blood. It only read:

I know what he did, it wasn't right to rape his younger sister... Lilly, I know you're going to be distraught but just think... He can't hurt you can't more! And Elizabeth, I knew your boyfriend cheated on you with that bimbo so I also killed them for you. The others all did something that I consider wrong! Very wrong! They deserved what they got! And this is a note to say, your welcome! :)

Elizabeth stood, looking over the scruffy written note.
"The killer knew.... About my boyfriend and your brother! How? Is the killer spying on us? He must stalk his victims. That's the only explanation I have for this!" She states, still processing the shock as se felt weak at the knees, beginning to sway.

Damon saw her sway and quickly got up and held her up straight.
"Hey, sit down... Come on." He whispered and sat her on the sofa where she was before.

"Lilly? I'll go make you some tea, please sit down, and here..." Damon said with a smile, handing her a tissue.

Lilly shakily took it.
"Thank you." She gave a sad smile and wiped her eyes, walking to where Elizabeth sat and sat beside her.

Elizabeth opened her arms to her.
"It's okay...." She murmmered.

Lilly happily went into her arms, hugging her tightly.
"S-so that's y-your guy?" She asked with a sniffle.

"Yeah... He's great... He's so gentle and caring. I love him." Elizabeth said with a sigh.

"Yeah he seems really nice. As long as he looks after you... In more ways than one." Lilly giggled and gave her a seductive smile.

Elizabeth nudged Lilly playfully.
"We were almost there before you came... But it's gonna have to wait." Elizabeth shrugged and hugged Lilly tightly.

Lilly's jaw dropped.
"I am so sorry... I just thought you should know! I'm such an idiot." Lilly said in a rush.

"It's fine!" Elizabeth clarified.
"It is, really!" She smiled and kissed her head.

"You're like my sister! I love you to pieces! You come before my needs of pleasure." Elizabeth giggled, Lilly also giggling.

Damon came back with some tea for Lilly and handed it to her once she sat up.

"Thank you." She said, taking a sip of her tea, holding the hot cup in both hands to warm her up.

Damon nodded and sat next to Lilly.
"Sorry for what happened." Damon apologised quietly.

Lilly looked to him with a small smile.
"You don't need to be. We just met." She shrugged.
"But thank you."

Damon nodded with a sympathetic smile, taking a drink of his tea.

"So... You're dating Elizabeth?" Lilly asked with a smile, receiving a death glare from Elizabeth.

Damon just laughed and nodded.
"Yeah... We're dating." He said with a chuckle.

"That's adorable! But if you break her heart I will break your face! You have been warned!" Lilly states seriously.

Everyone began to laugh and Damon nodded in understanding.
"Okay! Okay... I will never hurt her! And if I do you can freely break my face." He said with a wink.

Lilly smirked.
"Good, glad we are understood!" She clarified as she then took the last drink of her tea.

"Well, I best get back to the office. There had to be some witnesses of this." Lilly states, lifting up the file as she stood up. Damon took her cup and nodded, leaving to the kitchen to wash it.

Elizabeth hugged Lilly one last time before she left out the door and back to work.

Elizabeth lay on the sofa with a sigh as Damon sat next to her.

"You okay?" He asked cautiously, looking at her slightly concerned. Elizabeth nodded and crawled into his lap, laying her head on his chest, closing her eyes as his heartbeat relaxed her.

"I'm just scared... But I know I shouldn't be..." She whispered.

Damon looked down at her confused.
"What?" He asked, his face twisted in confusion.

Elizabeth looked him in the eyes.
"I know who the killer is..." She sighed and sat up properly in his lap.

"Who is it?" Damon asked, his eyes filled with concern, searching hers.

Elizabeth let a gentle tear slip from her eye, as she heaved a sigh.
"Damon.... It's you!"

************************************

Oohhhhh...... Shiz just got real!

Lilly's brother did deserve it!

So did Kane and that bimbo!

And apparently, so did the others!

Anyone think he'll admit it?

Anyone think she really knows it's him or is she bluffing just to find out if it's him?

Well we all have to wait and find out!

Also, sorry if I don't update as often, just I'm having trouble at home and I can't write while I'm upset or stressed. So please wait paitently.

Thank you!

Let me know what you think!

Comment!

Vote!

Kisses! Xoxox