Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Elizabeth was told to stop trying to help everytime she lifted a hand to help.

She finally just sat in the living room, listening to music on the TV as she waited for dinner to be cooked and prepared.

Finally her favourite song came on. You Me At Six- Lived A Lie. She immediately stood up and began to dance, singing along to the music as she did.

Damon was just about to say dinner was ready when he saw her dancing and heard her singing. He stopped at the door to watch her, smiling slightly.

Damon got an idea and now began to sing, causing Elizabeth to stop and look to him, listening as her jaw dropped.

Elizabeth smiled as Damon close his eyes, singing perfectly.

"And if I lived a lie, would someone meet me on the other side, so I, can burn out bright.... And If I lived a lie, would someone meet me on the other side, so I, can burn out bright..." Damon stopped singing and let the rest of the song play out.

Elizabeth smirked.

"You so don't have to prove you can sing now! You are actually amazing!" She said, her jaw still dropped as she looked at him in amazement.

Damon smirked and walked over to her, he slowly placed his index finger on the bottom if her chin, pushing it up and closing it with a chuckle.

"Don't make a big deal out of it. I'm not that good." He smiled.

"Dinner is ready anyway." He said, looking down at her.

Elizabeth couldn't move, his eyes were so mesmerising. Their gazes locked and unable to break. Only the sound of a timer going off made Elizabeth jump out of her skin.

"Erm.... So dinner?" She asked nervously.

Damon nodded with a sigh and let his hand fall from her chin.

"I'll bring it in." He calls going to the kitchen.

Elizabeth could get what had just happened out of her head. The way he held her chin, looked down into her eyes...

'What are you thinking?! Elizabeth Swayde! Get your head on properly!' She thought as she looked into space, only to be snapped back into reality by Damon, setting out the dinner on the table.

Elizabeth slowly walked over, she was about to pull out her chair when Damon hopped in front of her, pulling it out her chair with a smile.

"A lady shouldn't have to pull out her chair when she is with a gentleman." He says as he pushed her in.

Once again, her jaw was dropped.

"I must say, I am not used to this!" She admits, looking down at her beautiful presented salmon and salad. It was so colourful and it smelled gorgeous.

"Did your Ex do anything for you?" Damon asked, straight forward much? But she didn't see any problem in answering his curiosity.

"No, he didn't do anything like this! All he did was go out all of the time with his friends." Elizabeth sighed.

"I've missed so much." She says quietly, looking up at Damon.

"Thank you anyway." She smiled and began to eat.

Damon looked like he was thinking, considering her words. Only he knew the truth of her Ex's whereabouts, but she wouldn't know that.

"He must have been a complete ass! But no problem." He finally said with a smile and began to eat.

"He was an ass! For more reasons than one!" She murmmered but ten began to eat again.

Damon nodded and continued to eat his food, planning to talk about that later.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After dinner, they decided to sit in the living room and talk for a while, that's when he brought up the subject of her Ex being an ass for more reasons than one.

"Before... You said your Ex was an ass for more reasons than one... What else is he an ass for?" Damon asks hesitantly.

Elizabeth sighed and looked down, fidgeting nervously in her seat.

"It's sort of personal." She says, never looking up at him.

Damon gently gripped her chin with his index finger and thumb.

"Elizabeth... You can trust me." He whispers, locking gazes with her again.

Elizabeth's breath hitched as he gripped her chin but slowly nodded.

"He... Tried to...." She closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

"Tried to... Take my virginity. I wasn't ready. I ran as he tried to force me. He soon apologised and we made up but... I had a feeling he was cheating on me." She began to cry, the tears streaming down her cheeks as she looked to him with sad eyes.

Damon sighed and wiped her tears.

"He's not here to hurt you anymore okay? And if anyone was going to... I'd be there to save you." He said honestly, looking down at her.

Elizabeth looked up at him and slowly calmed down.

"T-thank you." She whispered.

He nodded but instead of letting her go, he leaned in and slowly began to move his head closer to hers, there lips only millimetres away from hers, but he quickly closed the taunting gap between them and kissed her lips softly.

Her lips her cold against his. Their kiss was gentle, delicate. The mix of hot and cold, melting their lips together.

'He is such a good kisser! But you just met him! Break it off! You need to think about this!' Elizabeth's thoughts screamed as she slowly pulled back.

"I-I..." She tried but was stopped speaking as he nodded.

"It's fine!" Damon says softly.

"I'm sorry. I just... I couldn't help it." He says looking down.

"I'll go get some popcorn, we can watch a movie.

And without another word, he disappeared to the kitchen, leaving Elizabeth, shocked and wanting more.

************************************

Well... It's getting a bit steamy!

DamonxElizabeth!!! >_<

And ugh! Elizabeth's Ex! What a sleeze!

But can she really trust Damon to protect her?

Can she trust him at all? Well we are gonna have to wait and see! Haha!

Hope you guys enjoy the Update! Love you all!

Kisses! Xoxox