Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Damon's POV:

Elizabeth spent the night in Damons bed, snuggled close into his chest as she slept. But Damon didn't sleep a wink that night.

'Why? Why her? Why did you want to kill her? Why did you kill them people? The ones before her Ex and the Sl*t he was cheating on her with. They deserved it! But did the others? I seen they weren't the best of people but... They didn't have to die! I shouldn't have killed them.'

He heaved a sigh, seeing the sunlight slowly peak through the gap in the curtains. He stretched slightly and gently moved away from Elizabeth, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

Letting out a long, tired yawn, he slowly stood up and made his way downstairs, tiredly, he began to prepare breakfast. Grabbing his iPod and putting in his earphones. Listening to his Volcaloid playlist as he cooked.

He finished breakfast for them both, pancakes with syrup, raspberries and blueberries for Elizabeth and just some toast for himself, finding his appetite wasn't all there.

He put her pancakes on a tray and made her a cup of coffee to start her day, knowing she had work. He made his way upstairs with it and walked to his room, smiling as she saw her sprawled out like a starfish on his bed.

Letting out a small chuckle, Damon walked over to the bed, putting the tray of food on the bedside table, he slowly climbed onto the bed, crawling over her he began to gently trail soft butterfly kisses on her neck, trailing up her neck and across her jawline, then slowly, his lips meeting with hers, gently kissing her lips, he felt her begin to wake up, kissing him back with a soft touch of her own.

Damon smiled and slowly pulled away.

"Morning beautiful." He whispered.

"You have breakfast in bed then you have to get ready for work I'm afraid." He says with a smile.

Elizabeth groaned like a moody child, as though she was a school girl that didn't want to go. She hid under the covers groaning.

"I don't want to go! Work is hard! And stressful!" She said huffily.

Damon chuckled at her child like ways.

"Come on, get up. Unless you want to be treated like a naughty school girl?" He says with a smirk, causing Elizabeth to look above the covers and glare at him.

"I'm not a school girl!" Elizabeth pouts like a child.

"Well then you're naughty! But you're actif like a child! Now get up, eat breakfast and get ready! I'll be here when you get back!" Damon states with a smirk.

Elizabeth sat up and nodded, grabbing her breakfast with a smile.

"Thank you Damon." She said sweetly, batting her eyelashes at him.

Damon kissed her head and grabbed his toast, eating it as he sat next to her with a smile perked up on his lips.

They are together, messing around and nudging each other until they were finished.

Once finished, Damon took the plates and tray down to wash them as Elizabeth took her shower and got ready. Damon waited paitently downstairs, watching TV.

Elizabeth finally came down. Her hair straight and laying neatly on her shoulders. Her make up light and natural. Wearing a black pencil skirt, a white, button up blouse, the two top buttons opened. She wore her black heels and her black glasses and walked to the living room, grabbing her jacket and her bag.

"Well... Look who looks like a sexy secretary!" Damon wolf whistled to her and smirked as she slapped him playfully.

"Shut it Damon! I'm not a secretary! I'm a detective! But today I have office work instead of field work!" She says sadly.

"Anyway... Gotta run! Bye love you!" She kissed him quickly and before he knew it, she ran out of the door and was off to work.

Damon sighed and stood up.

"Well... I should go get some stuff from my house." He mumbled as he went upstairs, grabbed his bag and ran back down and out of the door, taking the spare key and locking the door behind him.

He quickly ran to his old house a couple blocks away and opened the door. Slipping inside. The house was dark and eerie, like any killers house would be as you could imagine.

The house was actually clean, just... Dark! The curtains blocked out any light that wished to access via the windows. He slowly walked up the stairs and too his room. He grabbed a bigger bag and packed some things in a bag, and making sure to get enough things to last him.

That's when he heard it. A loud knock on the door.

"Hello! Detective Swayde and Detective Johnson here! We're here to take a look round." Damons heart began to race. Elizabeth!

Damon slung his bag over his shoulder and opened his bedroom window. He hopped out of the window to the ledge and closer the window behind him.

All he could do now was jump if he wanted to get away without being caught. He took a deep breath and jumped, falling down to the ground and landing funny on his ankle.

"Ow! Shit!" He cursed, holding it tightly.

He tried to forget the intensifying, agonizing pain from his ankle as he half ran and half limped back to Elizabeth's.

He ran upstairs and put his bag down. He then went back downstairs and sat on the sofa, lifting his leg up and resting his bad ankle, planning not to tell Elizabeth the truth of how he hurt his ankle.

************************************

Well.... He's naughty! In more than one way!

Catch my drift? ;)

Well sneaky isn't he?

But hope you liked the chapter! Let me know what you think!

Comment!

Vote!

Thank you!

Kisses! Xoxox