Chapter 32

Chapter 32

1 Month Later

(Kristina)

The first game of basketball season was finally over. Cheerleading is actually more fun than what I thought it would be. I also look sexy as hell in this uniform. For the past three weeks I've been doing a great job at avoiding Beatrice but today she was at the game. She kept screaming my name and whistling at me. I guess China felt intimidated because during half time after my dance she jumped on me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Although I didn't mind that at all. But right now I was meeting up with her and I'm going to tell her she doesn't need to act jealous or feel intimidated because I'm not going back to Beatrice. But her and her sister are definitely causing trouble. Brandi revealed to the whole school about Chanel STI and now her and Sky are having problems. Although she said she cured now. But I hope they work it out. Anyways when I got to my car China was already inside sitting in the backseat. She was completely naked. I looked around and the parking lot was empty and everyone left. I bit my lip and then she was all over me.

Kristina: You know I love you right

China: Yeah

Kristina: You don't gotta feel jealous or intimidated you have nothing to worry about

China: Promise

Kristina: I promise

China: I love you too

We started kissing again and I stuck two fingers inside of her. She started kissing on my neck and the more she did that the faster I went. I then grabbed her and flipped us over so I was on top. She took off my shirt and skirt and then she put her hands in my panties massaging my clit. As she did that I played with her breast for a while. I then told her turn around and I was about to get real nasty if you know what I mean. I lick and sucked all over her until she came. We had sex for about a hour and a half then we finally went home.

*************************

(Dylan)

Dylan: Oh my gosh Sparkle stop *she said slow and heavy*

Sparkle: Are you sure

Dylan: Yeah

She stopped and I just looked at her. One minute we were studying and the next thing I know we are making out and her hands were in my pants. I stopped her because it's not that I don't want it it's just that every time she starts feeling on me I get scared and I start having flashbacks of how people violated me. I'm just so scared and I wish I wasn't but I am. But I'm glad Sparkle understands. She kissed my cheek and said whenever I'm ready. That made me smile; I smiled harder when I seen my sister come out the room. I'm glad who ever killed my family didn't hurt her. But then again you have to be real sick and twisted to hurt a one year old. I found out my brother wasn't murdered. He hit his head real hard on the glass coffee table and that's what killed him. As for my mom and step dad they were murdered. I still can't believe my mom is actually gone. We were finally on the right track with our relationship and now she's gone. I promise myself whoever did this is going to pay. What's crazy is my sister slept through the whole thing. I picked her up and showered her face with kisses. She just giggled and laughed. It's not safe for her to be in this neighborhood anymore so tonight my last night with her. Tomorrow morning I'm taking her across town to stay with her grandparents. She will be safe there. Anyways after playing with her for a little bit she was falling asleep. I went and put her to sleep and then returned to Sparkle. She was studying for a test she has on Monday. I kissed her cheek and she started blushing.

Dylan: Your cute when you blush

Sparkle: Lol thanks so what are we doing after you drop her off

Dylan: I don't know

Sparkle: Well after you get back I'll be here. I have a surprise for you

Dylan: I don't like surprises

Sparkle: I know but trust me your going to love this one

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.