Chapter 40

Chapter 40

(Lexi)

Lexi daughter: Look mommy I drew a picture

Lexi: It's very beautiful sweetie

She smiled at me then went to her painting on the fridge. She then walked off to her room. Her no good ass father is really missing out. All he care about is sticking his dick in the next bitch pussy and ass and calling me when he just wants to fuck. He can kiss my ass. But I haven't had sex with him for a few years now. But he definitely calls trying to get some. But he doesn't know that I'm a lesbian. He doesn't agree with homosexuality. Anyways I was excited because Dylan was coming over today after work. She says she got a little sister around my daughter age. I took another shower then made us dinner. I made burger sliders, hot wings, and curly fries. When she got here my daughter and her sister instantly clicked. They walked inside the room together leaving me and Dylan alone in the living room. We dug right in to our food. I like a girl that loves to eat the way I do. After we finished our food I made banana splits for everyone.

Dylan: I really enjoyed your food now one day come over so I can cook for you. Your daughter precious by the way

Lexi: Thank you so is your sister

Dylan: I had a great time tonight

She leaned in to kiss me and I couldn't help but get on top of her. Dylan is just so damn fine. I don't usually have sex with someone this early but if it leads to that I'm not stopping her. She ended up laying me down on the couch and feeling on breast. She kissed and sucked on my neck and started unbuttoning my pants. She then move my panties to side and she showed me what that mouth can do. I wanted to scream and moan so loud but I had to keep it together because there are kids in the next room. But after I came she licked my juices away. I never had anyone do that before. She was nasty and I like that. I eventually returned the favor and she ended up staying longer at my house than expected.

******************************

(Dylan)

I entered my home with smile on my face. I had a great time with Lexi; a really great time. It was about three in the morning when I got home. I put my sister down in my bed and I went for the couch. My sister doesn't like sharing the bed with anyone so I won't bother her. I made myself comfortable at home then Kristina came walking in the living room. She laid down next to me and she looked at me ready to speak.

Kristina: So how was it

Dylan: How you know

Kristina: Because it's written on your face

Dylan: It was fantastic lol

Kristina: It's good to see you happy again

Dylan: It feels good to be happy. I really like her more than I thought I would

Kristina: That's good I'm glad happy Dylan is back

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.