Chapter 44

Chapter 44

(Dylan)

It was three in the morning and there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my gun and hid it behind my back just in case it was an intruder or something. I slowly opened the door only to see Sparkle with her bags and holding my earning that I lost. I let her inside and I just stared at her.

Sparkle: You left your earring at my house the other night. She knows it was yours and I told her the truth about what you mean to me and our past. You lost your job and she wants a divorce so here I am hoping that my one true love forgives me and takes me back. I'm ready to be with you now

I couldn't hide the smile on my face. I really wanted to be with her too. I'm so glad she finally came back to me. I told her she can stay and if she ever leaves me again I'm done with her for good. She jumped into my arms and kissed me and hugged me tight. I took her inside my bedroom and when we got there the clothes came off. When sunrise came around she was curled up in my arms and I had miss that so much. I held her tight and we dozed off.

**********************

(Sparkle)

The next morning I woke up a few hours later after we fell asleep. I rubbed my eyes and then I sat up. I looked down at Dylan and she was still sleeping. Suddenly the door opened and it was her sister. She smiled and waved at me. I guess she remembered my face. She then got on the bed and laid across Dylan face. She woke up and they started laughing. She kissed her and they talked a little bit. After that she got up and ran out the room. I smiled at Dylan and she smiled back. We started kissing and then there was a knock on the door. It was Kristina and she was looking at us strange.

Kristina: Am I missing something

Dylan: I got fired so I'll take you up on that job offer. I got fired for hooking up with Sparkle and now she getting a divorce and we are back together

Kristina: Okay well I'm going to the doctor with China so I will see you two later

She smiled at us then left. Dylan got up and was walking towards her bathroom she held out her hand for me to come with her. I definitely love and enjoy makeup sex with Dylan. It was really hard for us to keep our hands off each other. But after our shower we got dressed and we took her sister to the park. We watched as she sat down in the sandbox in front us and played with it. Suddenly someone sat down next to us and we couldn't believe our eyes.

Courtney: You guys look you seen a ghost. Don't worry I'm not about to try anything. I'm better now; I found out I have multiple personalities and other mental illness

Sparkle: Your telling us because

Courtney: I'm just trying to be nice what's with the attitude

Dylan: You ruined our lives

Courtney: An I'm apologizing

Dylan: Bitch yeah right you just wanna get close to us so you could start your grimy shit again

Sparkle: Bye bitch

She walked off angry. I know her intentions aren't good and I don't want nothing to do with her. She's more crazier than I am. Like I have my bipolar disorder under control for the most part. That bitch is unstable and I don't wanna be around her. I just hope she doesn't try anything.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.