Chapter 17 [edited]

It's December and she's 5 months along.

Cloe:

I woke up and decided to take a quick shower. After my shower I pulled on a pair of Grey sweats and a teeshirt. I didn't put on any makeup. I went downstairs and ate some cereal. I got a text from Kyle.

'We're going shopping today. Pick you up in 10.'

'Okay.' I finished eating my cereal. Hearing Kyle's car horn I slipped on a pair of sneakers and went out of the door to find it snowing. I walked as fast as possible to Kyle's car I got in and started shivering.

"Here." He slipped off his hoodie and handed it to me.

"You'll freeze."

"I've got one in the back." He reached behind him and grabbed a very identical on and threw it on. He drove off.

We pulled into Babies R Us and we both got out linking hands. We walked into the store and grabbed a cart. We started walking around.

"Where to first babe?"

"Carseats."

We walked toward the infant carseats. Once in front of them. I was glancing over it and one caught my eye. It had black and white flower prints on it and a thing to pull out a cover to protect them from the sun. The main colors we're pink, black and white. I walked over to it and looked at the price and frowned. $75.99. I slowly walked away. I walked over to Kyle and wrapped my arm around his. He looked down at me and frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing."

"What's wrong honey?"

"I wanted a carseat but its like 80 dollars."

"Which one?" I pointed to the one I wanted. He walked over and grabbed the box sitting it in the cart. I didn't argue.

"I don't have enough money to pay for anything. I didn't bring it with me-" he cut me off.

"I'm paying." I didn't argue back as one of the girls kicked. I sucked in a breathe. There it is again. Kyle walked over to me. I grabbed his hand and placed it over my right side of my stomach. He smiled as he realized they were kicking. I smiled. I looked around and saw a young looking lady, with her belly poking out.

"Will you take a picture of this please?" I asked her politely.

"Sure." She smiled back grabbing my phone. I placed Kyle's hand back over the spot with mine on top. We smiled and she clicked the photo.

"And this one."

"Sure." I grabbed Kyle by his neck and pulled him down to me our hands still in place. We kissed as she took the picture.

"Thank you so much!" I said happy. She frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just seeing you two together like that. Reminds me of how me and my boyfriend were before he left me after I told him I was pregnant. I'm 16 and pregnant."

"Oh honey. I'm 15. I was in the same position but Kyle here, came through for me. How long has it been since you told him? My names Cloe by the way."

"Two months. And hi. I'm Shelly."

"Well if he doesn't come back then he obviously wasn't worth it. But I bet he will. Kyle did. And we weren't even dating when I told him I was pregnant."

"Oh wow." She smiled.

"Here. Can I have your number?"

"Sure." She handed me her phone and I did the same. I entered my number and name then saved it and handed it back to her.

"Text or call me whenever." I said.

"Thank you. You too."

She walked off with a smile on her face.

"You're so nice."

"Thank you." I said standing on my tippie toes to kiss him. We picked out another car seat that was purple and had purple flowers in it. $75.99. It was adorable! We moved on to the strollers. I found one that was pink and was made specifically for twins. PERFECT! We also got that then went and got diapers. I grabbed 2 boxes of Huggies diapers and threw them in the cart. I let Kyle pick out an outfit and then I picked out one. Kyle picked out a outfit that had yellow leggings with a long sleeved yellow top that had flowers all over it. I picked out an outfit that had black leggings with a plaid red skirt attached and a long sleeved pink shirt that had ruffles on it. Kyle and I both picked out the same diaper bags. One was black with pink flowers on it and the other was pink with purple flowers printed on it. I don't know if you can tell but we kinda got a pattern going. ( flowers) We threw all that in the cart and got some bottles. They were yellow and pink. We grabbed two cribs. One was pink and one purple. I grabbed some sheets and threw those in the other cart we had to go get. We made our way to the cash registers.

"Since there twins, we should make sure they have a different color on so we don't mix them up? Like one has pink and the other has purple?" Kyle asked as we were checking out.

"PERFECT IDEA!" We payed and put everything in the truck. His dad let him use the truck since we were getting the carseats and everything.

"Where to next?" I asked throwing my phone out of frustration as it froze once again.

"To get you a new phone."

"You know what I would argue but I'm too tired. Let's just get this done and get something to eat! I'M HUNGRY!!"

"Okay." He pulled into the Apple store. Oh Great. He's going to spend another fortune on me. We went in and I picked out an Apple iPhone C in pink. I got to keep my old number and all my picutres and songs etc. He got me on his contract and then we left going to get something to eat.

"I have a surprise for you." He told me once we got into the car again.

"I swear to god if you spent more money on me Kyle Matthew I'm going to kill you." I said with a straight face.

"Okay. Gosh." He pulled up outside a beautiful house.

"Is-Is this mine?"

"Ours. It's ours."

We got out and I pulled him into a hug and another kiss. Kyle moved everything inside, with me carrying the small stuff. We decided to set all of it up tomorrow as it was only Saturday. We fell asleep on the king size bed.

Authors Note:

HEYY! So this is a long chapter! and I personally liked it. Litteraly i started on it today and finished it. so yeah. sorry if its not THAT good. but i'd figure i ought to update! Well I'm going to go! so byee!!

Xx-Brooklynn:)