Chapter 27 [edited]

Skipping to her being 8 months pregnant. It's March. 

Cloe's POV

I pulled out of the hospital drive way going to Wal-Mart for some groceries with Kyle's debit card he left me this morning. I did have a very hard time driving because of my huge belly. I looked like I could pop any time. The nurse yesterday said that twins usually come earlier then just being pregnant with one baby. And to be prepare for that to happen. The girls have been kicking all day and I've had a major migraine. I took two Advil this morning to kill the pain and it did but they still hurt every now and then.

I got the cart out and put my purse in it, wrapping my wrist around it. I started pushing it through the store going toward the main things. I grabbed some eggs, milk and cheese. Some cereal and a jug of tea and some water. I grabbed meat and anything else we would need for the rest of the week.

When I was waiting in the check out line I heard snickering coming from behind me. "She's such a whore." said one girl behind me.

"I know. Who would want to bang her? She's fugly!" The other said.

"She's like 13. She's such a dirty little slut." They whispered to each other. Alright. I've had enough. I turned around. They looked at me, their eyes as wide as a deer that got caught in headlights. They froze and shut up.

"Listen here you little shits. For your information I'm 15. I'm not a slut. I was a virgin when I had sex. Yes I got pregnant with TWO miracles. I'm 8 months pregnant and damn happy I had sex with who I did. I realize I made a mistake but guess what? I'm going to stand up to the plate and be a mother. Unlike you bitches I don't go out and party every weekend. In about a month I'll be the proud mother of TWO beautiful daughters and I am a proud girlfriend of Kyle King. So Barbies. I suggest you back the fuck up and think before you speak. Now. Go fake ass Barbies." I said looking them both in the eyes. They looked frightened. They mumbled a "sorry." and walked away, embarrassed. I didn't realize it was my turn until I turned around. I checked out and left with a huff. The person that helped me get everything into my car said

"That was amazing what you did in there."

"Thanks?" I said.

"It's just my girlfriend is pregnant. She's only 15. She's 3 months along. She got bullied before she got pregnant and being pregnant only made it worse. She won't stand up for herself."

"Are you the father of the baby?" His black shaggy hair hung down around his beautiful green eyes.

"No. She got pregnant a month before we got together. But I do plan on being there and helping her through everything. I'm going to step up and raise that child like It's my own."

"That's good. I'm proud of you. Keep her."

"I plan on it. I actually kind of want to marry her. She's just so perfect but we're both way to young."

"I understand. Hell I was 14 when I first got pregnant. I just turned 15 about 5 months ago. My boyfriend, and the father of my children, are 17. But with the marriage. Wait. Wait until she's atleast 18. How old are you?"

"Yeah. And I'm 16."

"Honey I suggest you both wait. And if you want more kids in the future wait until the baby she's having now is atleast 5 or 6."

"Will do. I have to get back to work. But thanks. For everything." He said as he started walking away with a smile on his face. I went home feeling accomplished by what happened today.

Authors note:
So Uneventful. I decided I'd give to guys and girls another update for the lack of updates I've been putting up. Sorry if its short and uneventful! I apologize. Anyway. It's 9:11 pm here so I'm gunna go to bed! have a basketball game tomorrow! wish me luck! anyway bye my lovelies.

Xx-Brooklynn(: