Chapter 32 [edited]

Cloe:

I woke up to the sound of a baby crying. I looked at my phone. 2:13 am. Oh gosh. I got up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I walked across the room and into the girls' room. I realized it was Avery crying. I picked her up, checking her diaper. Clean. I walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle, sticking it in her mouth I sat down on the couch. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the cries coming through the baby monitor. Avery's bottle was on the floor, my daughter was cuddled close to me, sleeping soundly. I picked up the bottle and walked upstairs, carefully. I put Avery in her bed and went over to Sophia. I picked her up and checked her diaper. Dirty. I grabbed the wipes and a clean diaper. After changing her I put her back to sleep and walked into the bedroom again, falling asleep.

Kyle:

I walked downstairs and seen a very tired Cloe, holding Sophia, feeding her a bottle.

"Avery's already in her carseat, I'm almost done feeding Sophia. I'm ready to go to school." Her eyelids dropped and she was in sweats, a baggy shirt and her hair was pulled into a messy bun. She looked so sleep deprived.

"Actually. You're staying home, I'm going to school, the girls are going to my mothers. You need sleep."

"N-." She let out a sigh as I held my finger up to shush her.

"Fine. I'm too tired to fight back. I'll help you put them in the car."

"Okay. Good." I buckled Sophia in her seat and walked out, Cloe following me. We buckled them in. I turned toward Cloe and spoke.

"I'll bring you, you're homework. I love you. Sleep all day if you need to. I promise I'll be home right after I get the girls." I kissed her forehead and got in my car. She walked back inside as I sped off.

************

After school, I went to my moms and got the girls. I drove home and walked in to find a sleeping Cloe, sprawled out on the couch, a bunch of tissues were everywhere. A movie case was next to the DVD player, the TV was on, playing The Notebook. I sat the two sleeping girls down and picked the living room up. I turned off the TV, put the movie back in its case and on the shelf. I covered Cloe up and took the girls upstairs. I put them in their cribs. Turning the monitor on, I walked back downstairs and began cooking dinner.

*************

Cloe:

I woke up to the smell of lasagna. Mmmm. I slowly got up, walking into the kitchen to see a shirtless Kyle, setting the table. His back was turned to me, so I took this chance and walked up behind him. I wrapped my arms around him. He tensed then relaxed. I kissed his bare back and he spun around, "Morning beautfiul." He pecked my lips.

"You-" He got cut off by the baby monitor. "I"ll get them." I said. I turned and walked up the stairs.

After taking care of both of the kids, I took a very quick shower and changed into jeans and nice shirt. I pulled my hair down and brushed it. Walking downstairs was hard because the lights, for some reason, was dimmed. I had to look down at the stairs and soon realized there was rose petals leading down to the dining room. I got down stairs and Kyle popped out, holding his hand out for me to take it. I grabbed it and he led me to the table. It had a white table cloth on it. There was a candle opera in the center of the table, three candels were lite. There was two plates with lasagna on it and two wine glasses, filled with liquid. There was red and white rose petals all over the floor. The candle light lite the room, enough to see. It was breath taking.

"It's. It's gorgeous Kyle."

"Thank you. Only the best for the best girlfriend." He pecked my lips and pulled my chair out. I sat down and he pushed it in.

We ate, conversation here and there. After dinner I cleaned the kitchen up and put the dirty dishes into the dish washer. I did all my homework and Went to bed.

Author's note: So I know this is late but I really like it and it would've been up sooner but my wattpad kept deleting the whole thing I had except like the first 4 sentences. It made me so mad. So I finally just did it on my moms laptop. I don't know when or how i'm going to end this book and I don't know if theres going to be a sequeal. Maybe. Anyway How was everyones thanksgiving? Mine was great! Anyway. I gotta go! thank you all for reading. and dont forget to vote/comment!!

Xx-Brooklynn:)