Chapter 1

Authors Note: I'm really new at this whole writing thing.. So sorry if I disappoint anyone :) I will get better! I promise!

On the side is a picture of what I imagine Mila And Tiffany to be. Mila is  the blonde and Tiffany is the brunette :)

Chante x

-----------------------------------------------

Mila's Point of View

Wow.

That really is the only word I can use to explain the place I've just walked into.

Before I carry on, let me introduce myself! I'm Mila Taylor, born and raised in South Africa. That little  country right at the bottom of the African continent? Yeah the one that everyone seems to forget actually exists? The place where everyone seems to think we ride elephants to school and have lions as pets? Well we don't ... Even though that would be AMAZING!

I'm 19 and I've just recently moved here to London with my 18-year-old best friend Tiffany, because we decided we wanted to attend King's College. I want to study Forensic Science and Tiffany wants to study  teaching, specifically English. We live in an apartment that's about 15 min away from the Waterloo campus.

Now to explain the flat that I just walked into!

The flat's building was in quite a rich area, so I was expecting quite a nice 2-bedroom flat, but what I got was totally unbelievable! Now let me just tell you, Tiffany and my parents are quite wealthy in the money sides of things, so I kinda knew that they spent a huge amount of money on giving us all that we needed! I think some of it was a bit much though..

 As I walked into the door, I was greeted by the beautiful sight of a entire wall of floor-to-ceiling glass windows, through which you could see rows upon rows of beautiful buildings, and in the distance you could see the River Thames. 

In front of the windows, stood 2 4-seater crème coloured couches, 3  2-seater couches and  a love seat, all of which circled elegantly around a round glass table. standing just in front of a huge flat-screen TV. Under the TV stood a Mahogany cabinet, filled with different varieties of movies. Sitting on the cabinet stood a state of the art DVD player, an X-box and the latest PlayStation 3, along with many different games for both consoles.

To the left of the lounge stood a big dining table, with enough chairs to seat 12 people.

Behind the table was a door leading into the most amazing state-of-the-art kitchen, with tons of appliances ranging from blenders, to popcorns makers, microwaves to ice-cream makers. In the middle of the kitchen stood a granite-topped island with a built in sink and stove. There was a huge double door fridge that was packed to the brim with different foodstuffs, and nest to that was a walk-in pantry, filled with even more delicious foods.

Going back to the lounge, there was a hallway leading to 3 different rooms. Each room had a different colour-code, and each room had a walk-in closet. Me, being very into the colour blue, chose the blue and sliver colour-coded room. It was HUGE! In the middle of the room, pressed against a silver-painted wall was a queen-sized bed, with blue duvets and big, fluffy pillows. To the right of it, stood a small wooden desk, with a very comfy-looking chair pushed against it. "That could be useful for studying", I thought. I walked into my closet and saw that all my clothes had already been packed into every shelf. I walked back into my room and into my bathroom. There was a huge mirror against one wall, and to the next wall stood a huge bathtub that had a shower head joined to it. It was beautiful.

I walked out my room to find Tiffany just walking out of her room. We gave each other the biggest grins, "How's your room Tiff?", I asked cheerfully. "It's absolutely amazing!", she replied, with a toothy-grin. I walked into her bedroom while she walked into mine. There wasn't much difference between the two, except for the fact that her room was painted different shades of green.

I left her room and decided to check out the extra room in our flat. It was a bit smaller than mine, and was painted crème and beige, but other that that it was quite the same.

I walked back into my room and looked at the clock that was placed above my desk and realised that it was almost 11:30! Time really flies when you're looking around! I went into my closet, grabbed a pair of pyjama shorts and a tank top and got changed into them. I switched off all my lights, except for the one next to my bed. I walked over to my bed and climbed in under the warm, fluffy duvet. "Night Tiff! Please don't forget to switch off all the lights before you go to sleep!", I screamed loud enough for my best friend to hear.

"Kay, I will! Sleep tight! See you tomorrow morning!". she replied.

And with this I fell into a deep, deep sleep, feeling relaxed after a long  day of travelling and moving.

-----------------------------

Author's Note: I really hope that was good enough :) Next chapter coming soon!

Chante x