Chapter 8

Authors Note: Heyo! So I haven't updated for a while ... Sorry :) But here's the next chappie. It's more of a filler.

Please can you quickly press that little star in the right-hand corner? I know that I'm constantly nagging, but I'd like to know that people actually support what I'm doing. It  doesn't take that much effort.  Just one tap on your mouse or track pad. Thank you :)

Chante x

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's Point of View

Well this is awkward.

Mila is currently suspended in Niall's arms while he holds her off the floor which she was just about to crash into.

"Ahem." I cough, trying to catch the attention of the two who are staring into each other's eyes. Yeah not strange at all.

Niall glances up at me quickly, noticing how we're all staring at him and Mila in their awkward position. After about three seconds, Mila looks up as well. I notice a faint blush going over her cheeks as she tries to get out of the arms of the blonde superstar.

"Erm... Excuse me sir... If you could just remove your arms from my body. Personal space is extremely important to me! You wouldn't want me to have an anxiety attack would you now?" she says, poking him in the cheek until he releases her.

Nice Mila. Way to make the guy like you even more. You're so cool.

" HaHa sorry hey.." he starts blushing and scratches the back of his neck in an embarrassed way.

"Okay anyway! Niall this is Mila and this is Tiffany," Louis breaks the silence, introducing us. "They're going to have dinner with us tonight. We thought we could have a bit of a movie night."

Suddenly, the front door opens behind us. In walks two boys holding shopping bags.

"Hey Harry, Hey Liam, meet our guests for the night!," Zayn says, introducing us the same way that Louis did earlier.

"Hey loves," they both greet simultaneously.

Mila and I just wave slightly, awestruck at the fact that we were standing in the same room as One Direction.

'So! Lets go to the lounge then! Get yourselves comfy girls! There's more than enough seats."

We all walked into the lounge, which held a few comfy-looking couches, a big fluffy rug, a big-screen TV and an assortment of gaming consoles with games.

While Louis pulls me towards the two-seater couch, all the boys separate, obviously knowing exactly where to sit. Mila just stands there, looking like a lost puppy waiting for someone to throw her a bone.

Niall grabs her hand and pulls her towards the sofa he was walking towards.

"C'mon love. Might as well sit with me. I'm probably the only one who wont try to get into your pants," he says, looking towards Harry, who's currently sitting on the carpet, beside the chair Zayn is sitting on. " I would not try get into her pants!" he denies, "yet," he adds, sending a flirty wink in her direction.

"Uhm sorry to tell you this Harry, but that's not going to happen," she replies.

"And why is that Mila?"

"Well simply because I would prefer to live my life STD free...."

He stares at her with a shocked expression while the rest of us try to control our laughing by clutching our stomachs.

Once we had calmed down, and Harry had gotten over his shock, Louis asked what movie we would like to watch. After a big debate between Toy Story(Liam), Love Actually(Harry), Warm Bodies(Mila), The Avengers(Me) and The Conjuring(The rest of the boys), we settled on watching the conjuring, which earned a round of applause from the boys and a few groans and whimpers from Mila and I.

We decided to order some Pizza before we watched the movie, mainly because Mila wanted to keep herself distracted while the movie was playing. Niall offered to protect her but the shyly declined. I really have never seen her so shy around a guy. She's usually the confident one who doesn't have a problem talking to guys, whereas I'm the one who can't even come up with a word to say. Seems like the roles have been swapped.

After about 25 minutes, the pizza finally arrived. Louis brought the boxes, as well as paper plates, serviettes and cool drink, to the coffee table in front of us. While waiting for the pizza, we had practically made the lounge into a bedroom, by dragging lots of blankets and pillows to keep us comfortable. Once we had all gotten some pizza and coke, we sat back and some pressed play on the DVD machine.

Well... This ought to go well!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Sorry, my mind wasn't very imaginative today! Hope this was okay for you guys...

Please vote, comment and fan me :)

Chante x