Chapter 6

Author's Note: Hi :) This is just a bit of a filler chapter ! Had a bit of writers block. Enjoy :)

Chante x

---------------------------------

Tiffany's Point Of View

I have decided. I have a crush on Louis Tomlinson. Like a proper crush. Not the stupid fangirl crush I've had on his since he entered the X-factor.

I just get this really warm feeling whenever I'm around him. He makes me feel safe. And he is super fun to be around! He always brightens up my day!

I haven't spoken to Mila about it yet though... She always looks at him in a weird way... It's almost as if she has a crush on him too? I really hope not... She always gets what she wants. It's always been like that between us. If we both like a guy, then she always gets him because she's prettier. Our friends always preferred her because she was pretty and just plain perfect. I'm sick of it.

It stops right now. I WILL get Louis. It's my time to shine

Mila's Point Of View

I just got back from work. Who would have known that making coffee the entire day would be so stressful and energy-consuming? Thank goodness it's Friday though! Tiffany and I get the weekend off. Thank the heavens!

I walked straight into my room when we got home and collapsed onto the bed, not even bothering to take my shoes off. I didn't even realise it, but soon I fell into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up to the sound of Tiffany singing loudly. She should really try out for X-factor! She has an amazing voice.

My phone beeps quite loudly, signalling that I have received a text message. I roll over to the other side of my bed to pick up my phone. I unlock it and see that the message is from Zayn. Wow! I haven't spoken to him or Louis since last week Thursday, when they got mobbed by fans outside Starbucks!

I quickly open the message, to see what the popstar has to say to me.

From:Zayn

Hey ;) Are you busy tonight?

From:Mila

No why?

From:Zayn

Louis wants to know if you want to take a trip to the London Eye just before dusk? Since we haven't gone there yet with you two.

From:Mila

Sounds good to me:) Must we meet you guys there?

From:Zayn

Nah we'll fetch you from home :) See you at about 5h30?

From:Mila

Yep :) I'll go tell Tiff. Bye x

I throw my phone back onto my bed and walk into the lounge.

"Hey. We're going to the London Eye with Zayn and Louis at 5h30", I say, plopping down next to her on the couch.

"Okay. What's the time now?", she asks, without taking her gaze off the TV.

"4h30"

"What! We only have an hour left to get ready! Oh my gosh! I won't finish in time!", she screams, jumping off the couch and running down the hallway to her room.

I really don't understand why she needs an entire hour to get ready. I mean really! Hmpf . Women.

I stand up and go to my own room, to start getting ready. I quickly shower and wash my hair. Once I climb out the shower, I enter my wardrobe and look through it for an outfit. I finally decide on a pair of slightly ripped jeans with a white tank top and a purple Jack Wills hoodie over. I put a pair of black Supras on my feet. I quickly put on some eyeliner and mascara. I swipe lip gloss over my lips and leave my hair down to air-dry.

I walk back into my bedroom and check my phone. Done with 20 minutes left to spare beyatch! Some skill right there yo!

I decide that with the time I had left I'll quickly go onto my twitter. I look around for my laptop, having forgotten where I put it last time I used it. I found it lying under a pair of shorts under my bed.

I really need to clean my room up ... Hm. I'll leave it for another day.

I switch the laptop on and wait for it to start up. I enter my password - Yes I have a password. NEVER trust Tiffany with electronic devices that she doesn't own. She might like bookmark a porn website just to make a fool out of you.

I open up a web browser and type in the twitter URL. Once it reaches the page, I enter my username and password and wait for it to sign in. Once it does, I start scrolling through all my recent tweets. Nothing much has really happened, except for the occasional girl fantweeting about how one of One Direction followed her. I keep scrolling until I see a recent post from Louis. I check the date. It was the same day that we met!

@Louis_Tomlinson: Met the prettiest girl today x

I wonder who he's referring to ... Maybe me? Gosh! I sound so selfish. What the hell? I'm not really sure how I feel about him... I might have a slight little crush on him... But I know Tiffany does too. She practically drools over him every time his name is mentioned.

My phone beeps again and I quickly read the message from Zayn saying that they're here.

"Tiffany are you ready? They're here!", I say, while logging off my laptop and grabbing my bag. I put some money and my keys in the bag and walk out the door. Just as I stop to stand by the table in the entrance hall, I see Tiffany sprint out her room and down the hallway. She obviously forgot that there was a slight step, as she suddenly tripped and fell on her face.

I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach as if it would burst. Once I had calmed down, I helped her up, but not without her shooting daggers at me with her eyes. Eventually after she composed herself, we walked out the flat, locking the doors.

We walked through the doors on the bottom level of the building and there stood Louis and Zayn leaning against Louis's Lamborghini. They were both wearing hoodies and sunglasses, in order to hide their identities from fans. Yes. Because your Directioners have definitely not seen you with glasses on so therefore they cannot recognize you. Good one boys!

 We walked over to them and hugged them quickly.

Louis looked us both up and down, nodding as if he was satisfied with our appearances. Er perv much?

"Ready loves?", he said, grinning at us cheekily.

"Yup. I'm excited to see the London Eye! I've always wanted to be kissed at the top of it!", Tiffany said excitedly.

"Well maybe we can make that happen", Louis replied, winking at her while she giggled.

I just stood there a bit jealous. Zayn walked up to me and helped me into the car.

"Don't worry. I'm still here", he said, smiling down softly at me.

Once we all got settled into the car, Louis put her in drive and off we went.

Hopefully this night would turn out good. I really hope.

--------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry if that wasn't that good :) I am still trying to become better! Please bear with me?

Please vote, comment, and follow me? If you want me to read your stories then just inbox me and I pinky promise I will!

Thank you!

Chante x