Chapter 2

Author's Note: Hi :) This is just a bit of a filler chapter.. Thought people might actually read my story more id it had more chapters :) Please vote, comment and follow me

Chante x

-------------------------------

Mila's Point Of View

I woke up the next morning feeling more relaxed than ever. Lately I hadn't been sleeping because of all the things I needed to do with regards to the whole moving to London and starting a-new thing.

Oh. My. Gosh. I live in London now! How can it get any better then this? I mean here I am in this beautiful flat with my absolute best friend in the room down the hall. The only thing that could out-do this was if I could meet One Direction. And we ALL know that's never going to happen!

I climbed out of my bed and walked to my closet to pick out some clothes to wear. I chose a pair of white denim cut-off shorts and a black tank that said "Hakuna Some Vodka , It Means Get Wasted" and a pair of pewter black Vans. (Picture of outfit on the side :) )

I walked into the bathroom, clothes in my hand, dropped them on the floor and turned the shower on and adjusted to temperature to my liking - not to hot, not too cold. I got undressed and stood in front of the mirror that was covering half of one wall.

"Eugh", I said to my reflection.

I'm so sick of never being happy with my body. No matter how much I exercise or how many different diets I go on, my body will never be as appealing to boys as Selena Gomez's is. Insecurity is a down right bitch.

I quickly climbed into the shower, not checking the temperature.

"Holy mother of cats!", I screamed, after being pelted by small drops of freezing cold water.

Once the temperature got to my liking, I began my usual routine: Wash my body, shave my legs, wash my hair and then my face. Without realizing it, I started singing Demi Lovato's "I Really Don't Care".

"Even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life!.., hmm hmm hmm... Oh Oh Oh scrub-a-dub-dub!", I sang, slightly changing the lyrics to fit my current situation.

Once I was out the shower and  dressed , brushing my hair and letting it air-dry, I put a bit of make-up on, some mascara and eye shadow, making it look as  natural as possible.  I  neatly made my bed and walked out my room, down the hall and through to the kitchen. There sitting on the table was a huge silver platter with a silver lid covering whatever was inside it. Leaning against the platter was a purple envelope with "Tiffany & Mila" writing on the front in cursive . I opened the envelope, and started reading the letter, it appears to have been sent from my parents!

Dear Mila and Tiffany,

I hope you are both enjoying your new flat! Lots of time was spent on getting it just ready for the two of you.

We are both so proud of you girls, even you Tiffany, as we think of you as our other daughter! We hope that you young ladies will be finding a job soon as we will not provide everything for you. The apartment was just a gift to say how happy we are for you, but after that you are on your own.

Our last present was a nice English breakfast for you girls to wake up to this morning. Bon appetite!

Enjoy London, Study hard and Don't forget to call us at least twice a week!

We love you loads

Mommy and Daddy x

Aw! How sweet is that? I'm so grateful for my parents! They've always provided me with everything I needed, and they accepted Tiff into the family the moment we met in Grade 4! I really need to work hard now in college so that I never disappoint them.