Chapter 5

Author's Note: Thank you to all the people who have read... I really would appreciate if you would vote for my story and fan me?

Chante x

-------------------------------

Mila's Point Of View

For the next few days after our encounter with Louis and Zayn, we constantly spoke through texts to each other. There was never a dull or awkward moment during the conversations, as Louis always had something totally random and irrelevant to say.

On Thursday, I woke up to the shrill ringing of my alarm clock. I groaned and rolled over to slam my hand on the button that switches it off. Today was the day we had the interview with the manager of Starbucks. It may not be the absolute dream job, but for the moment it will help pay for our simple needs.

I climbed out of my bed and walked out of my room, down the hall and into Tiffany's room.

"Tiff, you need to wake up please. We can't be late for the interview... You know we need these jobs", I poked her cheek.

"Humph", she replied, rolling over to her back. During this she somehow managed to get caught up in her duvet. When she tried to get out from her warm bundle of blankets, she rolled even more to the side of her bed and fell, landing flat on her backside on the cold wooden floor.

I clutched my stomach, laughing so hard at my best friend's fail.

"Shut up and help me Mila!", she glared at me, her hair sticking up from her head like she was struck by lightning.

I helped untangle her and lifted her off the ground.

"We have an hour to get to the interview. It's 8h00 now... The meeting starts at 10h30. Hurry please", I say, smiling sweetly at her. "I'll have breakfast ready for you", I added, hoping she'll hurry if she knows there's food waiting for her".

"This is why you are my best friend. Because you make me food!", she says, jumping into my arms happily.

I throw her back onto her blankets, which are still lying on the floor. I walked out her room and back into mine and into my bathroom. I run through a quick shower, washing my hair with Vanilla-scented shampoo and conditioner. I climb out into the freezing air, wrapping myself in a warm fluffy towel hanging next to the shower. I dressed myself in a pair of black skinny-jeans, a long-sleeve denim shirt and a pair of black suede lace-up Oxford flats.

I applied a light amount of make-up, a bit of mascara and lip gloss. I pulled a brush through my hair and left it loose.

Satisfied with my appearance, I walked to the lounge to find Tiffany sitting there, waiting for me. She was dressed in light-wash jeans and a crème coloured off-the-shoulder top.

"Ready?", I ask, grabbing my keys off the table.

"Yup".

We walk out the flat, making sure to lock the door behind us. As soon as we get out the building, we start walking towards the small block of shops close to us.  After about 10 minutes of walking, we finally reach Starbucks. Silently we walk into it. I walk up to the counter, where a guy about our age is standing. He's quite attractive, might I add. His t-shirt is stretched over his arm, showing that he has quite a far amount of muscle.

"Sexaaaaay. I think I might just enjoy working here.", Tiffany whispers to me. I elbow her in the stomach to shut her up.

"Hi. We're here for the job interview?", I say, smiling sweetly at him.

"Oh yes. Boss has been waiting for you. I'm Josh by the way". He holds his hand out for me to shake. He leads me and Tiff towards the back of the shop. I notice there's a hallway with a few doors leading into different rooms. He leads us into the door closest to us.