Dark (Austin Mahone Fanfiction)

~Lilly~

Song of the chapter: Play it again by Becky G

I headed to the Constancio residence, my dark hair bouncing in the moonlight. The crescendo of music could be heard from the other block. I could sense the alcohol as I neared the door. My eyes squinted at the bright flashing lights. Despite the visual disturbance, I could see my best friends in the middle of the room. Caitlyn, Hailey, Amanda and Micayla. I walked over to them and they squealed and hugged me when I was in sight.

"I thought you weren't coming!" Amanda marvelled.

"Mom's out with Noah and I was bored so.." I explained.

"So glad you could make it Lilly." Caitlyn said.

"I like your outfit." Hailey stated looking at me up and down.

I was wearing washed out blue shorts, a yellow flowy tank and blue converse.

"You may be shy but the way you dress screams the opposite." Micayla laughed.

I laughed in return. Some people do that. I turned my head to my right and saw a brunette boy looking in my direction. I tapped Micayla's shoulder.

"I think that boy is looking at you Micky." I said.

Micayla turned around and eyed the guy and turned to me once more.

"Lilly honey, he's looking at YOU." Micayla replied with honest eyes.

I turned once more to see his intense stare on me, but this time, he motioned for me to come over. Micayla saw this and smirked.

"Go ahead Lilly," Micayla assured me. "Dont be shy. Talk to him."

Micayla shoved me forward and I bumped into something hard and firm. I looked up to see the boy. I started to study his features then mumbled a sorry.

"Its okay babe." He replied.

Did he just call me babe? He doesnt even know me. I whipped my head around and gave the girls, who were now watching with amusement in their eyes, a dirty look.

"Sorry, my friend pushed me into you." I apologized.

"I'm glad she did."He smirked cheekily.

I backed away slightly.

"I'm Austin." He introduced, his dark eyes burned into mine.

"Lilly." I mumbled.

"It's nice to meet you Lilly." He said, his voice husky and deep.

He studied me, taking his bottom lip between his teeth. He inched closer and I felt his hand moving down my side and to the beginning of my shorts. By now, I was frozen. He took his hand off and I realized that he had my phone. After trying to process what happened, he gave me my phone back and I heard his phone beep. He had saved his contact in my phone and sent himself a message.I looked at him once more.

"I will see you later babe."He said.

His hand laced over my hair, tucking it behind my ear. He then left, leaving me frozen and suddenly surrounded by my friends.

OMG! WHAT DID HE SAY?

DID YOU FEEL SPARKS?

HE IS SO HAWT LILLY! I AM JEALOUS!

DID YOU SEE THE WAY HE WAS LOOKING AT YOU?

That was all I heard before I snapped back to reality.

"He..He called me babe." was all I stammered out.

The girls squealed and girled-out around me chanting.

LILLY HAS A BOYFRIEND