Chapter 8

Song of the Chapter:

Slow Down  by Selena Gomez

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

               AUSTIN'S POV

We ate our icecream and now I was driving her to Building A, where I usually have my photoshoots.

The radio was on and the volme was up. Slow down by Selena Gomez was just coming to an end.

"--Baby slow down the song!" Both Lilly and I sang together.

Lilly put her hand on the arm rest and I put my hand on top of it. I saw her blush from the corner of my eye.

She was so shy sometimes. She should be more confident.

Just then, a familiar song came on the radio. It was Maad City by Kendrick Lamar. And to my surprise, Lilly began shouting the words.

IT SEEMS LIKE THE WHOLE CITY

GO AGAINST ME

EVERYTIME IM IN THE STREETS

I HEAR

YA YA YA YA!

We came at a stop light.

"It seems like you have a wider genre preference." I chuckled.

"Ssh! Dont interrupt me! This is the shit." Lilly hissed.

"I thought you were a baby." I teased.

"I thought I was your baby." She retorted.

"You are! " I defended.

I kissed her passionately and then looked her in her eyes.

"You will always be my baby." I promised.

"Awwww! Now shut up and let me sing." She replied.

She continued yelling the lyrics and we soon reached at Building A.

Once we were inside, the receptionist greeted us.

"Good afternoon Mr Mahone. Room 16C " She said.

"Thanks Karen." I smiled.

I put my hand on the small of Lilly's back and guided her to the elevator. Once we were in, I pushed the button for the 16th floor and it lit up, closing the doors and ascending.

"Soo... how long will it take?" Lilly asked me eagerly.

" I dont know. An hour? Half an hour? " I answered back with a question.

She groaned and I lifted her chin with my index.

"It'll be over before you know it."  I assured.

I pressed Lilly and I's lips together for a kiss, but we shortly broke apart because of the ding on the elevator and the open doors.

We walked out and I could feel Lilly's tension not far behind.

                  Lilly's POV

It was a great kiss but something kind of bothered me. It was the kiss, but

"How many girls have you kissed?" I asked, my fave turning red.

Austin's back muscles tensed a bit.

"Why? Didnt you like the kiss?" Austin replied.

"Yes it was great but...I figured that you would have had experience to kiss me like that." I admitted.

"Just two. Daniella and I was drunk at a party and we were playing seven minutes in heaven and yeah...the bottle landed on me" Austin said.

"Ok. Promise not to get drunk. " I said.

Austin stopped walking and looked back at me.

"Jump on my back. The room's just down the hall." He ordered.

"I dont want to."  I pouted like a child.

"Do it for me." Austin begged, his pink bottom lip, jutting out.

I jumped on his back and put my arms around his neck. His hands went onto the back of my calves and then he walked down the hall with me.

"Arent I heavy?" I said once we reached the door.

"Nope. Watch your head babe." Austin replied.

I ducked my head and buried it into the crook of  Austin's neck. I then looked up to see his cheeks pink and  the goosebumps on his arms.

"Weakness number 2." I stated, my face showing the victory I felt.

He set me down on a red leather sofa. A girl about 19 came up to Austin. I examined her. She was wearing very tight orange shorts and her black v-neck top was very form fitting. Her long brown hair sat right below her ribs and a green highlight was tucked behind her ear.

(Congrats MrsNattyCullen. This is your character.)

"Hey Austin." She said in a high pitched voice. She had a british accent.

She pulled her shirt down lower so that the first half of her chest was exposed.

"Hi Natalie. Lilly, meet my favorite photographer, Natalie." Austin introduced.

Natalie's smile dropped once she saw me. Why do these people dislike me?

Her pink lips pressed firmly together as she hooked her arm with Austin's. She put on a fake smile and waved.

"Hello Milly, pleasure to meet you." She said through her teeth.

"Its Lilly." I corrected.

"W'eva." She murmered in her thick accent.

Her hair flipped as she lead Austin to the door and told him to change in Outfit 1 and do the usual.

As the door was locked, Natalie went arround her desk, her heels clicking and typed on her laptop.

"Soo... Natalie, you're from England? " I tried to start a conversation.

"Listen dearie, I dont have time for you." She said.

"Youre commenting on Beyoncé's post on instagram." I stated matter of factly.

"Can you mind your own business?" She asked, annoyance in her voice.

Before I could reply, Austin came out of the room in a white V-neck and black skinnies, with a beanie.

"How do I look?" He asked.

"Gr-" I said but hot cut off.

"MARVELLOUS!" Natalie schreeched at her high pitch.

"Good. " He said. "Lilly, follow me."

I nodded and followed Austin into the same room he came from.