Chapter 4

Lilly's POV

Song of the chapter:

Chloe by Emblem3

I started jogging down the street. It was about 8 AM and I was in charge of the house. Mom and Dad went to visit my sick aunt and took the brother with them. I put my earbuds in my ear and jogged to the tune of Chloe. I ran past some other joggers and straight to the little park around the corner. Thats when I saw Caitlyn.

"Hey Caitlyn." I smiled.

"Hey Lills.Jogging?" Caitlyn replied.

"You know it!" I winked.

"Hailey and I are going to the mall later at 2, are you coming? "  She asked.

"Uhhh sure. Why not?" I said.

"Great!  I'll see you later. " With that Caitlyn walked off, her blonde hair flowing behind her.

I jogged off after we parted and continued my way down to the stoplight. I stopped to catch my breath and then I heard a familiar voice.

I love you too!

I looked up it was no doubt that it was Austin. He was hugging this gorgeous blonde girl around our age. Anger raged through my body and I think the tip of my ears turned red.It only does that when I get upset... Or was it jealosy?

I jogged away from the stoplight. Scrap that! I ran away from the stoplight. I didn't like this feeling I was dealing with. I never had it before.

As soon as Austin and Blondie were out of sight, I slowed down and began a walking pace again. I turned into Starbucks and embraced the smell of coffee and pastries. I ordered a caramel frappé. I sat down at a booth near the door and waited for my name to be called.

"Hey Lillian!" I heard someone call from behind.

Alex Constancio took a seat in front of me and smiled.

"Hey Alex." I grinned.

"Morning stop?" He asked.

"The usual." I answered.

"So how is life? I havent talked to you since the party!" He said.

"Alexander! The party was a day ago! Can you be patient for once? Gosh! Just 24 hours and you cant go another second without me!" I scolded playfully.

Order for Lilly Santiago.

I raisedmy finger to Alex signalling him to hold on. I collected my beverage.

Order for Austin Mahone.

With these words, a cold feeling ran down my spine and I swifted to the table.

"Alex..umm I have to go.." I lied.

"Where?"

"Ehh... To.. To Caitlyn's house."

"Youre lying but I'll let you go this time." Alex stated.

I breathed out a thank you and picked up my phone.

Hey Alex ready to go?

The voice scared the cheetos out of me. Of Course it was Austin! I turned away and started walking but then I felt a hand pull at mine.

"Hey Lilly, where are you going?" Austin Smiled.

I pulled my hand from his grip and gave him a sour look.

"Somewhere!" I spat.

"Wait! What's wrong? What did I do?" Austin asked giving me a confused look.

"Don't give me that look!" I said.

"Lilly! Please talk to me! " Austin pleaded.

Not saying another word, I ran out, never looking back once to see Austin and Alex's confused face.