Chapter 10

Song of the chapter:

  Next to you by Austin Mahone

      √One month later√

Babe.

Babe.

Babe.

I was woken up by sweet whispers in my ear. My lashes fluttered open and my eyes accommodated the presence of Austin above me.

"Morning Sweetpea." The scent of peppermint engulfed my face.

"Good Morning my prince." I sweetly replied back, my hand stroking his cheek.

Austin planted soft kisses from my forehead to my chin and down my neck, mumbling inaudible 'I love you's.

Isn't that a lovely way to wake up?

.

.

.

Too bad I didn't wake up like this.

Here's what really happened.

The annoying alarm clock screamed in my ear and I loudly groaned. I knocked it off the bedside table and buried my face in my pillow. I hate the mornings.

Lilly.

Lilly..

Lilly...

LILLY!

the fluffy pillow was dragged from my facial features and I faced my mother.

"You need to get up and go get some fresh air. You are depressed and wallowing in self pity isn't going to fix anything." Mom ordered.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

"I put an outfit on your chair. Don't want you to choose and decide to look goth."

Mom teased.

I got up and wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. I picked up the clock and placed it back on the small table beside the sparkly pink frame Austin bought me. The picture in it was that of the photoshoot where he took an extra shot with me in the outfit that made me feel like a princess. He had his arm wrapped around my waist and pressed his lips to my cheek, me smiling crazily into the camera.

             Fifteen minutes later

I just entered Starbucks in a white and faint pink flowy tank top, faded ripped jeans and uggs. I went up to the black-haired guy at the counter.

"One caramel frappe please Jesse." I said.

"Ah, good morning Lilly. Nice to see our favorite regular. How are you?" Jesse smiled.

"I'm fine. I was forced to leave my room by my mother." I complained.

"It's all for the better Lilly. Later." Jesse replied.