Chapter 11

Song of tbe Chapter:

      Strong by One Direction

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

                    Lilly's POV

Its so hard to break your walls sometimes Lilly.

Let me tell you what happened after starbucks. I decided to give him another chance and I had finally agreed to meet up with Austin at his house after he pestered me for a week. Right now, I was in his room sitting on his bed with him right beside me. We were watching Teen Wolf and now it was commercials.

"I dont want to let anyone in." I simply answered.

He placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed the skin softly.

"Let me in. You dont have to let anyone in but me." He pleaded, his eyes burning into my soul.

He leant down and placed his lips by my ear. "Please." He whispered.

A series of shivers ran down my  twisted spine. Yes, I meant twisted spine. During the month which I'd like to call 'Anti-Austin month'  I had an x-ray taken because my back had been aching a whole lot. Turns out I have scoliosis.  Sucks right?

Austin repeated this word but this time he was moving his hand up and down my thigh. He knew this felt uncomfortable to me. I tried to move his hand but he wouldn't quit.

"Please baby?" He begged.

I shook my head and he pouted but it  was replaced with a sly smirk.

"Fine Lilly. You leave me no choice." He shrugged.

He turned the flat screen off and stood in front of it.

"Nooo! Austin, Teen wolf is about to start." I cried.

"Not until you say yes." He said with a hint of finalty.

"Please Austin? " I whined, attempting to move him away from the television but he wouldn't budge.

He smirked at me and I whimpered.

"Please?" I tried one more time.

"Say yes. Say you'll let me in." He reasoned.

Not watch the new episode of Teen Wolf   or    Let Austin in?

No Teen Wolf?

Boyfriend?

Teen Wolf?

No boyfriend and more depression

.

.

.

Alright!

"Yes." I hissed.

He turned on the television and moved out of the way, grabbing me by my waist and sotting on his bed, my back pressed to his chest, on his lap.

"You're so mean." I mumbled.

"You're so beautiful." He replied, moving my hair to my other shoulder as he breathed against it.

In about twenty minutes,  Teen wolf had ended and Austin found something else to do.

"What's your favorite colour?" He asked against the skin of my neck.

"Blue." I said.

"Celebrity?"

"Austin Mahone." I smiled, I turned around to see him smiling as well.