Chapter 12

Warning:

            Intimacy included      

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Song of the chapter:

      Dance for You by Beyoncé

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

                    Lilly's POV

If you want to know what happened after he brought me through the window, Austin and I were on his bed having a makeout session. My thanks for him saving me.

"Beautiful?" He asked between kisses.

"Mmm?" I replied not really paying attention.

"I think your mom's calling." He told me, breaking the kiss.

I looked down at my phone and he was right. I accepted the call and put the phone by my ear.

"Hello?" I said as Austin's head dipped down.

"Hey sweetie. How are you?" My mom asked.

"Not bad. What's wrong?" I asked, resisting a moan as Austin nipped the skin of my neck.

"Are you still at Austin's? "

"Yeah." I replied, looking at his brown hair, my free hand running through it.

"Can you ask his mom if you can stay over for a day or two? Your Uncle Riley is in hospital in New York. I have to go visit him. Im leaving your brother Noah at the neighbors since he would be a handful to Mrs. Mahone. I have a flight to catch Lilly. I'll call you when I get there." She explained.

"Oh yeah. No problem mom. Send my sympathy. I love you. Bye." I replied.

"Bye. Love you too." She said before hanging up.

I put down the phone and saw Austin look up at me with an inquisitive look.

"Mom says I have to ask your mom to stay at your house for a few days." I told him.

His lips met the spot it had been attacking before. "That could work. She isn't coming home tonight though so we have the whole house to ourselves."

I looked down slightly and furrowed my eyebrows. "Are you trying to give me a hickey?"

He looked back at me and wiggled his eyebrows. "Maybe. Maybe not."

Before he could reattach his lips, I pushed him down by his shoulders and left kisses on his jawline. Right under his right ear was gently embraced by my lips before hearing a moan.

I looked up in disbelief and saw that he had his eyes closed. Yet again, Another sweet spot. I sucked on that same spot to make sure and he repeated his previous response. I began kissing and biting the area for entertainment as Austin wiggled underneath me. I raised my eyebrows in amusement and joy and continued.

"Lilly..." He breathed. "Lilly stop."

I didnt stop. In a few minutes, my lips left his spot and marvelled at my work. The area had now turned pink and purple. Austin opened his eyes and locked it on mine, his fingers sweeping across the sore skin causing him to wince slightly.

"Why would you do that? Thats my thing." He smirked.

"That's what you get for trying to give me one." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"But your own isn't half as bad as mine." He complained.

"I know." I giggled.

Austin flipped me over and our lips smashed onto each other. He pinned both my hands above my head with one of his large hands and held my left hip with his other.