Chapter 3

Song of the chapter:  

Royals by Lorde

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

                  Lilly's POV

I clicked off Netflix after Austin left. I went on google and typed in Austin Mahone. I waited for it to come up and surprisingly, it did! I went on his Wikipedia and read everything! From his name to his music and appearance on TV. I was amazed with the mysterious boy I spent the night with. So much I didn't know.  I clicked a link to his YouTube channel and watched all his videos.

                   Austin's POV

I was just about to turn onto my block when I reached into my pocket and fear struck me like lightning.

Where's my phone?

I felt around some more, proving that I wasn't going insane. I definitely left it on Lilly's bed.

I made a U-turn and headed back to her house.

                     Lilly's POV

I was watching the What about  Love

video when I felt a vibrate on my bed. I looked directly at the spot where it came from and found an iphone. Where did it come from?

I slid my finger across the screen to unlock and gazed at the home screen which was a picture of a tiger. Not enough evidence.

I clicked his album and tons of pictures showed up. Almost every one of them was a selfie of Austin.

So it's definitely Austin's phone!  Let me snoop....a little...

Ive always been kind of a snoop I guess. That's my big flaw. Apart from being shy.

I looked through all of his pics and then clicked on his messages. I know I've taking it too far, I just can't stop myself from looking. Something is telling me that I should. I might even like Austin.

I scrolled through his messages until I stopped at a name called Daniella. I clicked on their convo but it was only a message from the Daniella person.

"Hi babe. I miss you." I read quitely to myself.

I dropped the phone and thought.

He had a girlfriend and he was feeling me up and getting too close to me at the party? He even called me babe?!?

"He...He tricked me! Such a player!"

I mumbled to myself.

I locked his screen and threw the phone on the floor, anger fuming in my body.

Just then I heard a knock on my door.

"Mom?" I asked.

The door opened and guess who peeked in.

"No its Austin." He smirked.

"Oh." I frowned.

He came fully in and stood beside me.

"Why are you here?" I asked bluntly, wanting to know I was displeased with him.

"Ouch! somebody's crabby. Well I came back to get my phone. " He replied.

"Right there." I pointed to the floor.

"Whats it doing on the floor?" He asked.

"Making floor angels." I spat back at him.

He threw his arms up in defense,  picked up his phone and walked to the door.

"Bye princess." He lowly said.

He shut the door and left.

"Princess my ass. Next time I'll throw his phone through the window" I scoffed disgusted.