Chapter 9

Lilly's POV

Austin lead me into the room and I was clustered with racks of clothing.

"Try one on." Austin said.

I nodded and roamed through the hangers until I found the perfect outfit. It was a white and grey V-neck, ripped jeans and white fur boots. So me!

I turned to Austin who was shirtless and had a black shirt in his hand. He was smirking at me.

"Ahem. Excuse me mister! I need to change." I cleared my throat.

"Then do that babe." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the back of the room behind some mobile racks. I looked at Austin who quickly pretended to look through some clothes. I turned my back to him then changed into the jeans. I then looked around to see that Austin was gone. He must have finished dressing up.

I turned to my previous position but jerked when I nearly crashed into Austin's face.

"Aye bae. " He winked teasingly.

"Austin. You need to disappear." I said coldly, pretending I was not interested in him.

"But.." He started before tugging on the hem of my top. " I dont want to go and leave my baby."

His bottom lip stuck out and I creased my eyebrows.

"Its not like I havent seen you with a bra on." He rolled his eyes.

I finally gave in And just hoisted the shirt over my head, grabbed the V-Neck and  quickly put it on.

I kicked off my old shoes and my feet fit perfectly in these boots.

"I feel like a princess." I cooed.

"Wait. Hold on-" Austin said.

He grabbed an accessory off the shelf and placed it on my head. He shoved me towards a huge wall mirror and I gasped, holding my face with my palms.

Austin had put a silver tiara on my head.

"Ohmygosh Austin! Its gorgeous!" I smiled in awe.

"Yeah. And the tiara too." He grinned.

I walked towards Austin, who was now sitting in a chair. I tripped over one of my shoes and fell into the chair.

"Well Hello." Austin said.

"Hiii!" I blushed.

I fixed myself in Austin's lap and he let me cuddle, my nose buried into the crook of his neck.

Just then, the door burst open and Natalie spoke in her annoying voice.

"Time for the Shoot Austin!" She said.