Chapter 1

"Far, far away lived a young beautiful princess. Everyone wanted to protect her with everything they got. Unfortunately, some had died during the process but shall never be forgotten.

This princess was really lucky because of the people that surrounded her; caring aunts, loving uncles, a protective mother and a powerful father.

This princess is one precious sunshine that somehow manage to bring the falling family back together. When the siblings lost all hope for each other, surprisingly she was there to pick up the little pieces that seemed to be long lost and forgotten.

After defeating all their enemies that wished them harm, they may finally lived happily ever after. Or so they thought." The blonde teenager told few of the kids that were curiously listening to the girl.

"So they didn't live happily ever after?" A little boy with brown spiky hair asked pouting sadly at the not so happy ending.

"Shouldn't every story have a happy ending." A girl in a bright pink dress asked waving her hand up in the air to draw the attention onto her.

The girl telling the story just smiled at the two kids. They were the most adorable kids ever know and Veronica loved spending time with them. She was really eager to share this story with them seeing how they were always so fascinated with stories about humans or other creatures who lived on Earth. "Who said I finished?"

The boy and the girl looked hopefully at the blue eyed girl in front of them. Surely, waiting patiently for Veronica to continue with the fairly tale that seemed to be a bit dark to be a kids story, however they were not complaining. They loved Veronica's stories.

"However as much as I would love to continue, I can't." The siblings looked really upset at Veronica's words, clearly thinking they would get to know the ending of this mystery. Before they could asked, the blonde story teller beat them to it, "Because even I can't tell something that hasn't happen yet."

The children's eyes widen in shock upon hearing Veronica's words. They were really confused because they thought that since Veronica was telling this dark fairly tale she should at least know the ending considering that she was the one that create it. What they failed to figure out was that this story was no fairly tale but a real life story that actually happened and soon everything will go upside down all over again.